Can IAS’ team of immigration solicitors in Lichfield help me to apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa?
If you’re a non-EEA national and wish to study in the United Kingdom, the Immigration Advice Service can provide you with the assistance you need. For those from outside the European Union, a Tier 4 Student Visa will need to be applied for if your intention is to study in the UK. The starting point in your journey towards taking up study at a British educational institution is receiving an offer. The offer must be from a registered UK university, school or educational facility. The offer will be subject to attaining the necessary academic qualifications. A Tier 4 Student Visa can be applied for in situations where a person intends to study in the United Kingdom for six months or more. In this situation, the Home Office will apply a points-based system (PBS) to assess eligibility.
The Tier 4 Student Visa enables those who possess it to study in the UK for a specified course length. It also allows them to bring a partner or child with them for the duration of their studies. If a person successfully obtains a Tier 4 Student Visa, they are usually permitted to remain in the UK for a short amount of time after the cessation of their studies. If they wish to remain in the UK beyond this period of time, they will have to switch to a different visa type/immigration category.
At IAS, we understand the immense importance of gaining a first-rate education. As a result, we do everything within our power to help you. Our team of exceptional, OISC qualified immigration solicitors in Lichfield will assess the best study option for you. We will contact with your chosen university/educational institution and collate and organise all of the documents you require into a portfolio. We will help to arrange a sponsor for your studies.
Some of the other services offered by IAS are as follows:
- arranging and securing your CAS from your University;
- preparing a Letter of Representation to be submitted alongside your application. This letter details your case and refers to any relevant UK immigration laws to support your application;
- corresponding with the Home Office until your application is complete;
- filling out and correctly compiling the documents of your application form to the highest standard.
I am not sure whether I want my application taken care of by immigration lawyers, but I do want some advice on how to proceed. Are IAS the right organisation for me?
At IAS, we understand that immigration often involves life-changing decisions. Because of this, we have built our service around your needs. We strive to be as flexible as possible, offering assistance that is tailored to your unique situation. We are constantly looking at new ways to improve our offering and the ensure that our clients’ experiences are as positive as possible. We do offer an application package for those who have decided that they want their form taken care of by us. However, for those who are not sure, our advice package is perfect.
In the Advice Package, you can receive professional guidance from one of our immigration lawyers in Lichfield. It is industry leading; it aims to provide you with all the information you need to make the right decision on how to proceed with your immigration matter. The Advice Session can either take place in person, over the phone or via Skype.
In our Advice Sessions we will:
- Review your situation and explore your opportunities to get your desired immigration results
- Discuss the requirements that you need to meet to qualify for your visa
- Advice on the most appropriate documentary evidence required to support your case
- Outline the expected time frames to process your application
You can get British Citizenship by Marriage if you are married to a UK national. Our team of exceptional immigration lawyers in Lichfield will guide you through every step of the process. For foreign spouses who intend to settle in the UK with their British partners, British Citizenship by marriage is a hugely important step. Becoming naturalised as a British citizen enables a person to live and work in the UK, free from immigration controls. This route to British citizenship is only available to those who are married or in a civil partnership with a British national. Contact us today on 0333 305 9375 to assess your next steps.
Absolutely, yes. Sponsor Licence Renewal is one of the services we offer, and it will be carried out to an immensely high standard by one of our exceptional, OISC accredited lawyers. IAS will pair you with a specialist corporate immigration lawyer who will assist you every step of the way.
This lawyer will:
- Assist you with your use of the Sponsor Management System (SMS), including ensuring that your key roles are up-to-date and that all information is factually and legally correct
- Ensure your employment records are up-to-date according to immigration guidelines – this includes having an organised and structure file on each visa-holding employee
- Organise your documentation so that it meets the UKVI requirements, including all Certificates of Sponsorship and job descriptions
- Prepare your business for a UKVI compliance visit
- Liaise with the Home Office whenever necessary, up until the day that you receive a decision from then
Yes. Our team of immigration lawyers in Lichfield can be contacted on 0333 305 9375 between 9.00am and 8.00 pm Monday to Saturday. You can receive all of the guidance you require over the phone from one of our talented advisors. Alternatively, advice sessions can be conducted via Skype.