Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Lamorbey

Our immigration lawyers in Lamorbey are here to provide expert guidance and assistance with your UK Visa or Status application. No matter your immigration query, the Immigration Advice Service is here to help. 

Speak to our client care team today on 0333 305 9375 to find out more. 


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Can your immigration lawyers in Lamorbey help me with my Indefinite Leave to Remain application?

    Absolutely – our expert and OISC-certified immigration lawyers are trained in all areas of UK immigration law. This means we can help you to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and your subsequent British Citizenship application after 12 months. 

    ILR is a form of permanent residence in the UK. What this means is that you will be able to live in the UK without any restrictions. You will not need to renew your Visa once you have Indefinite Leave to Remain. 

    It is important to note that you can only apply for this status once you have accumulated a certain amount of time of ‘continuous residence’ in the UK. Normally, the qualifying period is five years. However, in some circumstances such as those with a UK Spouse Visa, Investor Visa or Innovator Visa, you may be able to apply after just three years of residence. 

    As part of this application, the UKVI decision-maker will check that you meet the ‘Good Character’ requirement. This means that you must have abided by UK laws and that you have no gaps or periods of overstaying a visa in your immigration history. 

    The Immigration Advice Service can check you meet the Good Character requirement amongst others. In our Application Package, your immigration lawyer can even help you fulfil all aspects of the lengthy application process and ensure you tick all the boxes to maximize your chances of success.  

    Your immigration lawyer in Lamorbey will ensure that: 

    • You have favourable immigration history and that you have no criminal convictions 
    • You can pass the Life in the UK test 
    • You have all the right documents and a portfolio of supporting evidence  
    • You have not spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in the last 12 month period of your application   

    Speak to our client care team today to arrange your appointment with one of our lawyers. You can meet your IAS lawyer face-to-face, over the phone or via Skype. 

    Do I really need to hire an immigration lawyer in Lamorbey?

    It is not a legal requirement to hire an immigration lawyer to help you with your UK Visa application, however, considering the UK’s high rejection rates and complex immigration system, it is highly advised. 

    By putting your trust in a professional pair of eyes to scan over your documents in our Document Checking Service, or by hiring a lawyer to assist you with your entire Application, you will be maximising your chances of success and minimising the chances of a visa refusal. 

    The Home Office rarely refunds failed UK Visa applications. As a result, by hiring a professional, you may be saving significant money in the long run. You will also be saving time as your IAS lawyer will ease the burden of the paperwork and will discuss the immigration rules with you. 

    Our immigration lawyers in Lamorbey are well-versed in all areas of domestic and international immigration law. This means we can help you secure a UK Visa, UK Status or emigrate abroad. 

    Does your Immigration Lawyers in Lamorbey advise on Spouse Visa Extensions? 

    Not only can our Lamorbey team of immigration lawyers help you transition from a Fiancé Visa to a Spouse Visa, but we can also help you extend your Spouse Visa when the time comes. 

    Here at the Immigration Advice Service, our office located in Lamorbey, South East London, hires only the best immigration lawyers. Contact us today to hear more about how we deliver bespoke Spouse Visa extension application support. 

    In addition to serving the needs of people in Lamorbey, we also have offices situated throughout the UK, including in LondonManchester, and Birmingham. Use our office finder to find your closest branch.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    If you intend on coming to the UK for work purposes, you will need a Tier 2 Work Visa. Here at the Immigration Advice Service, we help both business and individuals with their work-related immigration queries. This includes helping businesses secure a Sponsor Licence to legally hire overseas talent, and individuals with their Work Visa, Senior or specialist worker visa, Innovator Visa or Start-up Visa. 

    Generally speaking, most people require a Tier 2 (General) Work Visa. However, some may be best suited to a Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa which is applicable to those who want to work in the UK for a short time period only. 

    The Tier 2 Visa category has the following Visas: 

    • The Skilled Worker Visa – This visa is for those in professions deemed to be highly skilled and in high demand. 

    As you can see, there is such a variety of Work Visas on offer. It can be difficult to decide which route best suits your circumstances. As such, the Immigration Advice Service can help you match your skills and experience to a suitable UK Work Visa.