Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Lea Bridge

If you need expert immigration advice, our Lea Bridge immigration lawyers are here to help you. 

Get in touch with our client care team today on 0333 305 9375 for immediate guidance and assistance. We’re here for you in person, over the phone and via Skype. 

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do I need an immigration lawyer in Lea Bridge to help with a UK Visa application? 

    It is not a necessity to seek an immigration lawyer when making a UK visa application. However, it is highly recommended as any minor mistake including an error or failing to submit enough evidence is likely to see your UK Visa refused. Not only will you lose the money you have paid to apply which can be thousands of pounds but a visa refusal – or failure to renew in time – could have far more severe consequences to your immigration history.  

    If an application is refused and you did not have the assistance of a lawyer, you will not be eligible for a Home Office refund. You will either need to undergo a fresh application or lodge an Appeal which can be lengthy and costly. 

    Hiring the help of an immigration lawyer in Lea Bridge means you minimise the risks. Having a professional pair of eyes scan over your documents, give professional legal advice and even help you fill out the application can make all the difference.  

    Here at IAS, our lawyers go above and beyond to try to get you the verdict that you want which includes assessing your eligibility for the type of visa you wish and advising on other routes/alternatives if it is applicable. In addition, your IAS lawyer will ensure you tick every box in your application by checking you have submitted enough supporting evidence to support your claim. 

    Your IAS immigration lawyer in Lea Bridge may need to submit Subject Access Data requests amongst others to ensure you meet the requirements and eligibility criteria for your visa. Your lawyer will then collect this information and evidence for you and assist you in building a portfolio. 

    Some of our other services include: 

    Did you know our Immigration Lawyers in Lea Bridge also help with British Citizenship applications? 

    Our London immigration lawyers situated in our Lea Bridge office are all legally trained experts. In fact, we specialise in Family Immigration Law and British Nationality Law. 

    As a result, our Lea Bridge immigration lawyers are fully equipped to help you to apply for British citizenship. Our advisors are able to identify if you meet the requirements, help you build a portfolio of supporting evidence and even help you to prepare for the mandatory Life in the UK test. 

    Speak to our London client care team in Lea Bridge today to hear more about our British citizenship application guidance. 

    We also have have offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and a number of other locations to suit your needs. Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    At the Immigration Advice Service, we understand how important it is to be with loved ones. It can seem you are worlds apart when border controls get in the way. 

    Fortunately, our immigration lawyers are here to help. We assist families with their reunions every day by helping applicants sponsor their Unmarried Partner, Fiancée, Spouse, Child or another family member to come to the UK to live with them indefinitely. 

    However, it is important to note that Family Visas – especially the Spouse Visa, Unmarried Partner Visa and Fiancée Visa – are notoriously difficult to obtain. The application process can be lengthy and, at times, invasive. The Home Office will check that the two of you are in a ‘genuine’ and ‘long-lasting’ relationship which can be the hardest part of the application to prove. 

    The requirements you must meet for this type of visa include: 

    • Being a British Citizen or someone with settled status in order to sponsor your loved one to come and join you in the UK 
    • Passing the ‘Genuine Relationship Test’ in which you may need to submit an in-depth portfolio of evidence  
    • Meeting the Minimum Income Requirement (MIR) which dictates the UK sponsor earns at least £18,600 per year or that the couple have joint savings of up to £16,000 
    • Proving you have adequate accommodation arrangements that can accommodate however many people you wish to sponsor 

    In addition, the loved one you wish to sponsor might need to show that they can speak and understand English by taking a test. The certificate of this should be submitted within the application. 

    If you opt for our services, your assigned immigration lawyer will discuss the many requirements and criteria in great detail with you. Even if you are abroad, we can speak to you over the phone or via Skype at a time that suits you. 

    For more information on how to apply, get in contact today on 0333 305 9375.