Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Leyton

If you require exceptional and expert immigration advice in Leyton, London, the Immigration Advice Service (IAS) is here to help you. 

From full application support to general document-checking services and from Citizenship to asylum, our team of immigration lawyers cover it all.  

Call our team today on 0333 305 9375 to find out how we can help with your personal immigration matter.   

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Why do I need an immigration solicitor? 

    If you live in Leyton – or are planning to migrate to this region of London – it is highly advised you seek expert immigration advice. UKVI process each UK visa and application with particular scrutiny, meaning even the tiniest of discrepancies or genuine errors is likely to see your visa application refused. It is important to note that if you attempt to navigate through the immigration rules alone and subsequently fail, you will not receive a refund on the application you have sent. 

    That said, it is not a legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor. However, the immigration rules differ depending on where you are applying from, your nationality, who your ‘sponsor’ is and, in some cases, how much money you earn.  

    For example, applicants with £2 million in the bank who wish to invest in a UK-business will only need to apply for a Tier 1 Investor Visa, without needing a job offer, sponsorship or the need to sit an English Language test. 

    By contrast, applicants who are searching for a job in the UK will need to have a job offer from a UK-based business and must also be earning above £25,600, have almost £1,000 in personal savings and be able to speak English. Once all of these requirements have been met and backed up with proof, the applicant may then be awarded a Skilled Worker Visa. 

    Outside of the points-based Tier system also exists visa routes such as the Spouse Visa. For this visa, your British spouse must already be living in the UK, have adequate accommodation set up before your arrival and be earning £18,600 to sponsor you. You must also sit and pass an English Language exam and pass the ‘Genuine Relationship test’. 

    As you can see, the rules and requirements for each visa is complex. And there are subcategories per each visa too! 

    For this reason, we highly recommend putting your faith in a certified professional. Let the Immigration Advice Service ease the burden of the paperwork and maximise your chances of success.  

    Do I need a Sponsor Licence to recruit talent for my business in Leyton? 

    Yes. If you have a business or you are the manager of one in Leyton and you wish to hire talent from overseas, it is a legal requirement for you to have a Sponsorship Licence. 

    There are different bands of Sponsor Licences which depend on your type of business, how many employees you already have and how many you are looking to hire. The cost of this type of Licence goes up in line with the bands. 

    The Immigration Advice Service is proud to support our local businesses in Leyton. As a result, we offer comprehensive, corporate immigration advice for all firms and companies across London. We can even help you to prepare for the mandatory inspection of your business that the Home Office conducts before you receive your Sponsor Licence. 

    Speak to our client care team today on 0333 305 9375 to hear more about our Sponsor Licence application packages for businesses in Leyton.  

    Did you know that our immigration lawyers in Leyton offer tailored immigration advice for British citizenship applications??  

    Our services are not limited to helping businesses and employees. We help applicants reunite with family members and secure full UK status. Whether you wish to register as a British Citizen through marriage or naturalise as a UK national, our immigration lawyers are here to help you.  

    To find out more, contact 0333 305 9375. 

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Because there are so many different visa routes and avenues to choose from, it’s difficult to estimate how much an immigration lawyer will cost. 

    There are other external factors which will affect the price of your visa too. For example, applying from within the UK or overseas is likely to effect the admin costs and postage of your application. 

    It also depends on what type of service you require from your immigration lawyer. You may only need to hire a professional to scan over and verify your portfolio of documents, or you may need full, comprehensive application support where your lawyer will help you with your visa application from start to finish. 

    Ring the Immigration Advice Service in Leyton today on 0333 305 9375 for a competitive quote and overview of all the immigration fees. 

    Absolutely. Not only can we help you migrate to the UK under a visa route such as a Work Visa or Spouse Visa, but we can then help you with your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application in just a handful of years’ down the line. 

    You may be eligible for ILR after living just three years in the UK. But it’s best to check if you are eligible for this status first. 

    After 12 months of residing in the UK under ILR status, you can then switch onto full, UK citizenship.