Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Longlands

Do you need immigration advice in Longlands?

Our London-based team of immigration lawyers, solicitors and caseworkers are all OISC trained. Here at the Immigration Advice Service, we can assist you whether you are claiming asylum or registering as a British Citizen. No matter your query, our expert lawyers are here to help.

To find out more, speak to our client care team today on 0330 433 1213.

Why should I choose your Lampton immigration lawyers? 

It is not a legal requirement to secure legal advice when seeking a visa or immigration status, but it is highly advised. This is because most visa application packages are complicated and can be filled with legal jargon. If you attempt to complete an application without guidance, you run the risk of having your visa refused.

What happens if my visa is refused?

If your visa is refused, you have no legal permission to enter or remain in the UK. In addition, you will lose most of the money you have already paid in submitting the application.

For this reason, we advise that you seek legal advice from one of our immigration lawyers. Here at IAS, you can breathe a sigh of relief as your case will be handled by the best possible and qualified hands.

However, if your visa has been refused and you don’t want to start again from square one, you can speak to one of our specialist appeal lawyers. Here, we can help you to launch an appeal against the Home Office’s decision. Our lawyer can even represent you at your Tribunal Hearing should you be summoned for one.

How can your immigration lawyers in Longlands help?

Here at our Longlands office, our immigration lawyers are trained in every area of domestic and international immigration law. This means we can help you with the following applications:

Many immigration law firms will only specialise in a few of the above visa routes. Here at IAS, we have family immigration lawyers, corporate immigration lawyers and asylum lawyers who are ready to take on your case.

By entrusting your application with a professional, you will maximise your chances of success while also easing the burden of the paperwork and stress. 

Contact us today on 0330 433 1213 to hear more about our bespoke services. 

I can’t make it to the Longlands office. Can I speak to your immigration lawyer another way?

Here at IAS, we understand that it is not always feasible to attend an appointment face-to-face. Besides, if you live overseas and wish to migrate to the UK, you will need immigration advice before you step on a plane.

As a result, IAS has offices located all over the UK and has dedicated appointment slots to speak to overseas clients. This means we can arrange a professional appointment with you at any time that suits you. Your immigration advice will not be compromised because you cannot make it to our office either. You can always email your IAS lawyer if you think of questions later.

If you need to book a remote appointment, speak to our customer service team today on 0330 433 1213.

Does the Immigration Advice Service help with visa extensions?

Yes, we can help you renew or extend any visa providing that your permission has not already expired. However, it is also important to note that not all visa categories permit renewals such as those which fall under the Tier 1 category.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

No, you do not need a Sponsorship Licence and a Work Visa to come over to the UK for work purposes.

A Sponsorship Licence is for UK-based employers. In order to legally hire from overseas, every UK company needs a Sponsor Licence,

Likewise, a Tier 2 Work Visa is required for employees only. However, in order to be successful in your Work Visa application, your prospective UK employer will need to provide you with a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS).

If you own a business and need help from hiring overseas, our corporate packages here at our Longlands office can help you. In addition, if you originate from overseas and wish to come to the UK to work, ring our customer care team today to hear about how we can help.

Yes, you can absolutely bring your loved ones with you to the UK.

However, there are various routes through which you can bring your family.

For instance, you may be able to sponsor your child as part of your Work Visa, but your partner may need to apply for a Spouse Visa in order to come and live with you in the UK.

Ring the IAS today to hear what our family immigration lawyers can do to help you in your unique situation.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.