Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm
Contact Us

Immigration Lawyers in Maida Vale

Do you need an immigration lawyer in Maida Vale, London? Our OISC-certified and dedicated team of immigration experts are here to help you with any visa, nationality or asylum enquiry.

To find out more regarding our bespoke services, call our client care team today on 0330 433 1213.

Read our 899 reviews

What can your solicitors in Maida Vale offer?

Our immigration lawyers, solicitors and caseworkers can assist you with any type of enquiry. Whether for work, joining family members, registering for citizenship or an alternative status, or you are seeking asylum in the UK, the Immigration Advice Service can help.

As such, the IAS offers custom-made packages for you to choose from. These include:

No matter the complexity of your case, the IAS has it covered.

If you need professional, expert and industry-leading immigration advice, arrange an appointment with your personally assigned immigration lawyer today. You can speak to your lawyer face-to-face in our office in Maida Vale, or over the phone/on video call such as Skype.

How can the Immigration Advice Service help me to sponsor my husband, wife, partner, fiancee, or civil partner from overseas? 

If you are married or in a long-term relationship that is akin to marriage with an individual who lives overseas and who does not originate from the UK, you can ‘sponsor’ their visa so that your loved one can come and live with you permanently.

However, the terms and conditions of sponsorship are not so straightforward.

First of all, you must be a British Citizen or someone with legally recognised Settled Status in the UK.

Secondly, you will need to surpass an income threshold (or show you have enough money in your savings) in order to prove that you and your partner will not need to rely on financial state support.

Thirdly, you must have accommodation that is fit for two people. If you and your partner have children together, your place of residence will need to have enough room to accommodate each child.

The remainder of the application is for your spouse. She or he must prove that they meet further requirements to satisfy immigration control. This includes proving that your relationship is a ‘genuine’ one (i.e. was not for immigration purposes or residency advantages).

However, this aspect of the Spouse Visa rules is notoriously difficult to satisfy. Sometimes, applicants can provide ‘suspiciously high’ volumes of evidence, or equally suspiciously low. In both cases, the Home Office may decide that your marriage, civil partnership or long-term relationship is fraudulent and will reject your visa.

Similarly, those seeking a Fiance Visa will need to prove that the relationship is genuine without yet having a marriage certificate. Thus, applicants will be required to submit evidence of face-to-face meetings, time spent together, constant correspondence and other means which prove you are in a real, long-lasting relationship.

As such, at the IAS we provide full, comprehensive Spouse Visa Application Support and Packages. Your OISC-trained and certified immigration solicitor who is specially trained in Family Immigration Law will assist you and your partner from start-to-finish with your Spouse Visa, Unmarried Partner Visa, Fiance Visa or Civil Partnership Visa.

To find out more regarding our bespoke services, call our client care team today on 0330 433 1213.

Did you know that our immigration lawyers in Maida Vale specialise in Nationality Applications? 

We help people naturalise as British Citizens or register as British Citizens every day. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you become a permanent and full UK citizen.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Services we Provide

Frequently Asked Questions

There are numerous routes you may wish to go down if you are starting a business in the UK.

You may already have a business in the UK but need to hire from abroad. In this case, you will need a Sponsorship Licence.

Alternatively, you may have all the skills and talent required to set up a business from scratch in the UK. In this case, you may be eligible for a Tier 1 Visa – providing you meet the stringent requirements. This could be:

Get in touch with us today to find out more about our Corporate and Business Immigration Advice and our bespoke Sponsorship Packages.

Yes, here at the Immigration Advice Service we have a dedicated team of Asylum Immigration Lawyers.

Our asylum team assist those in urgent need of help and support, including detainees who wish to apply for bail and those who want to pursue an appeal against a decision.

If you are an asylum seeker and are hoping to secure Refugee Status in the UK, you can rest assured that the IAS will support you throughout this nerve-wracking period of your life.

Get in touch with us today to hear more about what urgent help we can provide.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.

Contact Us