Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Manor House

If you need help with any immigration matter, our expert solicitors in Manor House, London, are here for you. From advice to full application assistance, the IAS is here to help.

To hear more about our bespoke and tailor-made services, call our client care team today on 0330 433 1213.

What services do your lawyers in Manor House provide?

All of our legal representatives, including solicitors and lawyers, have been OISC trained. This means they are fully equipped to handle any immigration query.

Our lawyers in Manor House are here to assist clients from all over the globe. Whether you need to hire a professional to endorse your application or to verify the documents you intend on submitting in your application, the IAS has the lawyer for you.

In addition, all our packages are tailor and custom made to suit your individual circumstances. Whether you need a Spouse Visa or Student Visa, we have the package for you.

This includes:

  • Advice Sessions – in which a one to one appointment will take place with one of our lawyers. Here, they will discuss your situation with you, check you meet the requirements of your desired visa and answer any questions you may have about your immigration issue.
  • Application Support– is where one of our lawyers will work with you throughout your application.
  • Document Checking – is a service in which one of our expert caseworkers will go through your portfolio of documents and check it is of the standard required to be eligible for a visa.

In addition to the above, IAS also offers Fact-Track services, urgent immigration advice, Bail support and Appeal Packages. Speak to us today to hear more about our Manor House immigration advice services.

Can the immigration lawyers in Manor House help me to settle permanently in London? 

If you wish to relocate to London and live in the capital permanently, you will need to tick off some steps first.

First of all, you will need to enter the UK and reside in the country legally under a specific visa. This may be, for example, a Work Visa or Family Visa.

Once you have accumulated around five years of legal residency in the UK, you can then make the switch onto Indefinite Leave to Remain, otherwise known as ILR. This status will give you the right to live, work and study in the UK without being subject to immigration control. That said, it does not give you the full rights of a UK citizen, for instance, you will not be eligible for a British passport.

Nevertheless, after 12 months of having ILR status, you can switch again onto full UK citizenship. Registering as a British Citizen will entail sitting a Life in the UK test amongst other things to ensure you have fully adapted and integrated into Britain. However, once you have British Citizenship, Manor House can be your home forever – or for as long as you want it to be.

As you can see, the first stage is first securing a UK visa in the country. Ring the IAS to see how we can help you to find a visa that suits your individual circumstances. We can help you reunite with family members in the UK or transfer from your international company to the UK branch. Ring us today to see exactly how we can make your dream of settling in London permanently become a reality by calling us on  0333 305 9375.

Did you know that our Manor House immigration solicitors can help with British citizenship applications?

Here in our Manor House office, London, we have on hand a team of Immigration and Nationality solicitors. These lawyers are specially trained in British citizenship applications. Speak to us today to find out more about how we can help you meet the requirements of UK nationality. Whether you wish to register or naturalise as a British citizen, we can help.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

The most important thing to look for when you are hiring an immigration solicitor to assist with your UK visa application is their credentials.

To maximise your chances of success, you will need an immigration lawyer who is OISC trained. This is the legal entry requirement into the profession of immigration law, granting those who hold the qualification the legal right to issue legal advice regarding immigration and asylum law.

Here at IAS, every single one of our immigration lawyers is OISC trained. In fact, we even teach the course – so if you wish to become an immigration lawyer yourself, get in touch with us to be put onto the course.

Yes, here at IAS we help people from all over the world.

This means we can help you with your UK visa or status application over the phone or via video-call service such as Skype.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.