Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Middle Park

Do you live in Middle Park, London and need immigration advice? Then our solicitors here at the Immigration Advice Service are here to help. We can offer advice on any immigration matter, whether you need a remote appointment or would like to speak to us face-to-face.

Speak to our client care team today to hear more about our bespoke immigration packages in Middle Park, London on 0333 305 9375.

I need immigration advice in London, can you help?  

If you live in London and need professional and expert immigration advice, the Immigration Advice Service has offices all across the capital, including our Middle Park office. Whether you need urgent advice or a general appointment regarding your UK Visa or status application, we can cater to you.

It is also important to note that all of our immigration solicitors are OISC trained and certified. This is the legal requirement set out by the Home Office in order to offer immigration guidance. In fact, not only are our lawyers OISC certified, but we even teach the course for prospective immigration lawyers.

If you’re interested in sitting the OISC course, or you need some assistance with your visa, give us a call on 0333 305 9375 to find out how we can help you.

Do I really need an immigration lawyer?

Whether or not you need an immigration solicitor to help you with your case is dependent upon your individual circumstances and which type of visa or status you are applying for. However, it is not actually a legal requirement to hire a lawyer to assist you with your case, but it is highly recommended by all those familiar with the complex points-based immigration system. The immigration rules in the UK are infamously difficult to contend with, most of all because the rules change frequently. Furthermore, each visa has its own set of rules and requirements, which can be overwhelming and incredibly stressful to handle without professional guidance.

That is why at the Immigration Advice Service we offer custom-made services and packages to suit our clients’ needs. Whether you need Student Visa adviceSponsor Licence document checks, or full Spouse Visa application support, our lawyers here in Milton Park can help.

If your visa is due to expire, we can even help you extend or renew it – just make sure you let us know that your permission is due to expire when you give us a call.

No matter the complexity of your case, the IAS is here to ease the burden of the paperwork and the stress while simultaneously maximise your chances of success.

Speak to us today to hear more about our unrivalled immigration support packages on 0333 305 9375.  

I want to apply for UK citizenship. What are the requirements?

The requirements for British Citizenship largely depend on your individual circumstances.

For example, you may be eligible to launch a UK citizenship application if you have legally resided in the UK for only three years – usually if you are married to a British citizen. For most, you will be able to apply after accumulating residency of at least 5 years in the UK. You must also have had Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) – a type of semi-permanent immigration status in the UK – for a period of 12 months before you apply. To be eligible for ILR, you will need to meet a series of requirements too.

Generally speaking, however, the British Citizenship application can be straightforward. You will need to prove that you have legally resided in the country on the time specified, which can be achieved by sending proof of frequent rent/mortgage payments, or other types of utility bills or council tax bills, and/or employment records.

You will also need to prove that you can speak and understand English to a high degree. You will be required to sit a mandatory Life in the UK test on top of this, which is a test to see if you understand British culture and history.

The Home Office will further assess if you have ‘good character’ – a complicated requirement which your immigration lawyer will talk through with you.

If you wish to register or naturalise as a British Citizen, get in touch with the IAS today to see how our immigration lawyers can maximise your chances of success.

Did you know that our immigration lawyers in Middle Park help with all types of Family Visa applications?  

Here in Middle Park, London, all of our immigration lawyers are well versed in the family immigration routes. This includes the Spouse VisaFiancé VisaUnmarried Partner VisaCivil Partnership Visa and general Family or Child Dependant Visa. To find out more, call our friendly client care team on 0333 305 9375.

As well as advising people in Middle Park, we also have offices in London, Manchester, and Birmingham as well as many other locations throughout the UK. You can also check our office finder for your closest branch. 

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

It doesn’t matter if you do not live in Middle Park, London, because we have offices stationed all across the capital and the UK.

However, if you cannot physically get to our office, we offer remote services where your personally assigned immigration lawyer can speak to you over the phone or via Skype.

Just simply let us know which type of appointment you wish to book.

Our services include: 

To hear more about how we create services to suit your individual needs, call us now on 0333 305 9375. 

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.