Why should I choose IAS’ immigration lawyers in North Yorkshire?
At IAS, we employ some of the best immigration lawyers in North Yorkshire. Our team of professionals is always ready to support you and your family by addressing your queries and solving your immigration issues.
We provide extensive immigration advice tailored to our clients’ needs. From Family Visas to employment law, our team of immigration solicitors in North Yorkshire can deal successfully with different immigration matters.
After an initial Advice Session, your case will be handled by one of our immigration lawyers in North Yorkshire. You will thus receive comprehensive guidance on your application process until your UK visa is issued. In other words, by coming to IAS, you can be sure that your chance of success will be maximised.
What happens when I get in touch with your immigration lawyers in North Yorkshire?
When you call us or send us an email, our client care team will discuss your situation to understand your issue. By doing this, we can ensure to pair you with one of our best immigration lawyers in North Yorkshire.
In other words, by hiring one of our immigration solicitors in North Yorkshire, you can benefit from our bespoke Immigration Advice package. This includes:
- Your dedicated immigration lawyer in North Yorkshire will review your case to investigate your best options to get your desired immigration results;
- You will meet your adviser for an untimed Advice Session. If you cannot travel to one of our offices in the UK, you can also arrange a phone conversation;
- During this meeting, your solicitor will address all your queries. Together, you will find the best strategy to get a positive outcome from your application;
- After your first Advice Session, you have seven more days to address any follow-up queries full of charge;
- If you choose our Application Package, your lawyer will take care of every step necessary to complete and submit your application completely to the Home Office on your behalf.
Call us or use our online contact form to find out more about our immigration advice services and packages. If you are not based in North Yorkshire, our lawyers can still help you. We have offices in London, Manchester and Birmingham as well as other locations throughout the UK.
You can come and meet our team of immigration lawyers in North Yorkshire or one of our offices across the UK. However, if you are currently living abroad or you are unable to travel, you can still use our immigration advice services.
Call our client care team today: we will be happy to schedule your session with one of our dedicated immigration solicitors in North Yorkshire. If you cannot meet your adviser in our offices, we can arrange your meeting over the phone or via Skype.
Get in touch with our team today to learn more about our One-off Telephone Advice Package and our immigration advice services in North Yorkshire.
If you are a British citizen or settled person, your partner can join you in the UK, and you can get married. However, your fiancé must first apply for a UK Unmarried Partner Visa.
To be eligible, you both must meet certain requirements, such as:
- Intend to get married within six months from the release of the visa;
- Have physical met each other at least once at the time of your application;
- Provide a portfolio of evidence to prove that your relationship is genuine;
- Be able to support yourselves financially.
If you wish to get married in the UK, call our client care team or enquire online today. One of our expert immigration lawyers in North Yorkshire will provide all the guidance you need through your immigration path.
Yes, we do. Whether you want to learn more about UK law or you are already a professional working in immigration, our OISC Training Courses in North Yorkshire can be suitable for your needs.
If you want to kickstart your career as an immigration solicitor in North Yorkshire, get in touch with us. Under UK law, only those who are OISC accredited can provide immigration advice. In other words, our OISC seminars can help you reach your professional objectives.
Call us or send us an email to receive a call back and more information about our training courses for immigration lawyers in North Yorkshire.