Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Old Malden

Our IAS lawyers in Old Malden are dedicated to offering professional immigration advice and assistance. They are available to speak with you about your situation immediately.

To find our how our Old Malden solicitors can help you, call 0333 305 9375 to speak to them today.

Immigration Lawyers in Old Malden

How can your lawyers in Old Malden help me?

Here at IAS, all of our lawyers are trained to the highest standard and are familiar with all areas of immigration law. This high quality training, paired with decades of experience, means that our lawyers offer a range of fantastic services to help you with any immigration issue you may be facing. Our solicitors in Old Malden are proud to be able to help their clients in many ways, just some of the services they currently offer include:

If you hire the services of one of our lawyers in Old Malden, you will be assigned a caseworker who will be dedicated to helping you with your issue. Our lawyers in Old Malden also recognise that each immigration issue is unique, this is why they can tailor any of their services to suit your specific needs. So, no matter how complex your situation may be you can trust that one of our Old Malden lawyers will be able to help you.

For more information about what our lawyers can do for you, speak to our team in Old Malden today by calling 0333 305 9375.

Did you know that our lawyers in Old Malden can help you to join your partner in the UK?

It can be difficult to be away from a loved one, that’s why our lawyers in Old Malden are passionate about helping couples to reunite in the UK. If you wish to join your partner in the UK there may be several immigration options available to you. If your partner is a British citizen or settled person and you are married to them, then you could be eligible for a Spouse Visa. If you are not married to your British partner you may still be able to join them in the UK using an Unmarried Partner Visa. If you plan to marry your partner whilst in the UK, then the Fiance Visa may also be available to you.

Our lawyers in Old Malden can discuss your situation with you and advise you on which visa would be the best option available to you. Once you have chosen which visa you would like to apply for, they can help you throughout the application process.

To start your visa application today, contact our team in Old Malden on 0333 305 9375.

It is also possible to get in touch with our teams in LondonManchester and Birmingham, or at one of our other branches.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Spouse Visa will allow you to stay in the UK for up to 30 months, if you wish to stay longer than this then you could apply for a Spouse Visa extension.

To extension will mean that you can stay in the UK for another 30 months, after this you could be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) if you wish to make the UK your permanent home.

If you don’t want to apply for ILR but want to stay in the UK, then you can also apply for a second extension.

To extend your Spouse Visa, speak to our lawyers today on 0333 305 9375. 

If your visa application is refused, our lawyers in Old Malden can help. They offer an appeal package to assist you with the appeal process. If you would like to appeal a decision by the Home Office, it’s important that you do so quickly.

Speak to one of our lawyers now to find out about your options for appeal, you can get in touch with them now by calling 0333 305 9375.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.