Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Osidge

Are you looking an immigration lawyer in London? Our lawyers in Osidge have a wealth of experience in immigration law that has seen them maintain a reputation of professionalism and success.

To find out how our Osidge lawyers can help you, contact them today on 0333 305 9375.

Immigration Lawyers in Osidge

I want to study in the UK, can your lawyers in Osidge help me?

If you are from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) then you will need to apply for a Student Visa to study in the UK. From January 1st 2021 EEA students will also need to apply for a visa under the UK’s new immigration rules. To apply for a UK Student Visa you will need to use the student route, this has recently replaced the Tier 2 Student Visa however the application process and requirements are still similar.

To be eligible for a Student Visa you will need to have an offer to study on a course from a registered UK educational facility and you must also prove that you have the financial means to support yourself whilst in the UK.

Our lawyers in Osidge can help you to apply for your student visa, they can assist you throughout the entire application process. They offer an application package that will see one of their lawyers help you through each stage of the process, from filling in the application, to gathering all of the evidence you need and even submitting the application to the Home Office on your behalf.

To find out more about the application process for the student visa, including the requirements and fees, speak to our Osidge lawyers today on 0333 305 9375.

Did you know our lawyers in Osidge can help you to settle in the UK

If you want to make the UK your permanent home, our lawyers in Osidge can help. Being granted Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) is an important step to making the UK your permanent home. ILR gives you the right to live, work and study in the UK without a time restriction. To be eligible you will usually have needed to have lived in the UK lawfully for a specified period of time under a relevant visa. There are many routes that can lead to ILR including Spouse Visas, Ancestry Visas and Tier 2 Work Visa.

If you are unsure whether you are eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain our lawyers offer advice sessions where they can discuss your situation with you, assess your eligibility and advice you on your settlement options.

To find out more about applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain, speak to our lawyers today on 0333 305 9375.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Once you have held Indefinite Leave to Remain for 12 months, you will be eligible to apply for British Citizenship. Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship will both allow you to live in the UK permanently, but there are differences.

With Indefinite Leave to Remain there are travel restrictions, if you leave the UK for more than two years your ILR status will be revoked. However, with British Citizenship there is no limitation on how much time you spend outside of the UK.

British Citizenship will also mean that you can apply for a British passport and vote in all UK elections.

To find out more about applying for British Citizenship, speak to our team in Osidge on 0333 305 9375.

There is no set price to hire one of our Osidge lawyers as each immigration issue will require varying services.

However, our lawyers are transparent with all of their fees and can provide you with a quote to cover all of the services that your specific issue will require.

To get a quote, speak to our lawyers today on 0333 305 9375.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.