What Services do Your Pentonville Immigration Lawyers Offer?
At the Immigration Advice Service, satisfying our clients’ needs is at the heart of everything we do.
We understand that the UK’s immigration process can be complex and stressful to navigate; our immigration lawyers in Pentonville are here to alleviate that pressure.
Whether you are looking to join your family member in the UK or would like to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, our team of experienced, qualified immigration lawyers in London is here to help.
We know what it takes to make a successful visa application, with the Home Office’s standards becoming increasingly tough to meet. While it is certainly possible for you to complete your own application to reside in the UK, it is highly advisable that you seek the expertise of an OISC-accredited immigration lawyer, such as our fantastic immigration specialists here at IAS.
This can save you both time and (perhaps most importantly) money in the long term. The Home Office regularly rejects visa applications for various reasons, meaning you may have to undergo the entire process again – which includes having to repay the same visa fees.
However, with our expertise, we can minimise the chances of this happening and, instead, can increase the likelihood of a successful application.
This is because of our decades’ worth of experience in completing and submitting applications of a high standard, equipped with all the necessary supporting documentation.
If you’d like to learn more about how our immigration lawyers in Pentonville can assist you, contact us today on 0330 433 1213.
Our immigration lawyers in London central provide British citizenship support
If you are hoping to apply for British citizenship and you need the help of an immigration solicitor in London’s Pentonville (or any other part of Central London) we can help you. Our team has made countless applications for citizenship on behalf of our clients, with an exceptionally high success rate.
Leave an enquiry to find out more about how we can help you if you need immigration advice in Central London.
Our packages are unique and can be tailored specifically to you and your personal needs.
We pride ourselves on offering cost-effective, high quality packages which cover all aspects of the immigration process – from application to appeal (if this is necessary).
Our packages are bound to appeal to you and your circumstances.
- Advice Package – For when you require expert immigration legal advice and step-by-step guidance
- Application Package – For when you need practical assistance with submitting a UK visa application
- Document & Application Checking service – For when you are seeking an expert immigration lawyer to check over your application, ensuring you meet the necessary requirements before submitting this to the Home Office
- Appeal Package – For those who have received a rejection from the Home Office and are eligible to challenge this decision. We can represent you throughout the entire process
- Emergency support – We offer emergency advice to those who are in danger of being deported and find themselves in detention
For more information about our packages and any of the other services we offer, please call our Pentonville immigration lawyers now on 0330 433 1213.
Our Pentonville immigration lawyers have provided fantastic legal support to countless international students who are moving to the UK to study.
We can assist with your Student Visa application, ensuring that you meet the requirements and providing the relevant evidence to the Home Office.
Some of the key requirements for a Student Visa include:
- You must have received an unconditional offer to study at a valid UK academic institution such as a university, college or school
- You must hold a Certificate of Sponsorship from this authorised institution (your sponsor)
- You must prove that you are able to financially support yourself whilst in the UK without relying on public funds
- You must pay your tuition fees in full
The cost of hiring our services entirely depends on which legal services you would like us to provide (whether this is immigration advice, help with an appeal, visa renewals or practical assistance with applications, among much more.)
Our legal services are extremely cost-effective; we are dedicated to putting our clients’ needs first and work hard to achieve the desired result.
It is worth noting that you will also be charged for UK visa fees which vary depending on the particular route you are taking. This is in addition to your lawyer fees.
To find out the legal fees for your particular immigration matter, call our client care team today on 0330 433 1213.