Can your Perivale immigration lawyers help me make a Tier 2 Work Visa application?
If you are subject to UK immigration controls, you will be required to apply for a visa prior to entering, working or living in the UK.
This includes skilled foreign workers who have been offered a job by a registered UK institution. You must meet specific requirements in order to be considered for a Tier 2 Work Visa and will therefore have to submit an application to the Home Office.
Our immigration lawyers in Perivale have extensive experience in preparing, completing and submitting UK visa applications to UKVI. We know what is necessary to stand the best chance of success; this requires sufficient supporting documentation and avoiding critical mistakes and inconsistencies.
Once you have been offered a skilled job role in the UK, you must satisfy the key criteria:
- You must hold a valid Certificate of Sponsorship from an authorised UK employer who holds a valid Tier 2 Sponsor Licence
- You must be earning an appropriate salary for the role
- Your potential employer (and sponsor) must prove that they have attempted to recruit for the role from within the UK prior to hiring you
- You must demonstrate to the Home Office that you are able to financially support yourself during your stay
- You must be aged over 16 at the time of submitting your application
- You must meet the necessary English language requirements
Our West London based immigration lawyers in Perivale can determine your eligibility for a Tier 2 Work Visa and provide invaluable legal guidance throughout each step of the process.
Call us on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.
Our immigration lawyers in Perivale and across the UK provide advice and application support for Spouse Visa UK applications
If you require legal assistance with applying for a Spouse Visa our dedicated team of immigration lawyers in Perivale can help.
We provide tailored, cost-efficient, and comprehensive advice on Spouse Visas, covering the Spouse Visa financial requirements and helping you to unite with your partner. Submit an enquiry to discover how we can assist with your Spouse Visa application.
You do not need to hire an immigration solicitor when making any immigration application, however it is highly advisable.
It can be extremely cost-effective to hire the expert guidance of an OISC-accredited immigration lawyer as the UK immigration system is both complex and time-consuming to navigate, with applications commonly rejected by the Home Office.
This can mean having to re-apply, and with this comes the re-payment of visa fees.
While there is no way of 100% guaranteeing a successful application, our immigration lawyers in Perivale have a proven track record of success.
To find out how we can help you, call us on 0330 433 1213.
We can help you with any migration route to the UK, including those who wish to settle permanently or acquire citizenship in Britain.
Your personal route to naturalising in the UK will depend on your circumstances and reasons for naturalisation. For example, if you wish to become a UK citizen after marrying your British spouse, you would apply via the British Citizenship through Marriage route.
Those who are born outside of the UK but who have British ancestors may be eligible to apply via British Citizenship by Descent.
There are a number of unique routes and the one you embark on will be based on your individual case.
There are, however, a number of collective requirements which stand regardless of which route you take.
Some of the key requirements include:
- Evidence of your identity and permanent residence status
- Your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)/residence card or proof that you are settled in the UK
- Evidence of your previous immigration status
- Proof of English language and knowledge of life in the UK – this involves sitting a test
- Evidence of being lawfully resident in the UK during the qualifying period
- Travel details of any period of absence that you have spent outside the UK
Our immigration lawyers in Perivale would be thrilled to help you with your journey to becoming a British citizen.
We can determine your eligibility and advise on your next steps, offering practical assistance with the completion of your British citizenship application form.
Absolutely – we recognise that this can be a deeply troubling time and work tirelessly to provide legal support and assistance to those who are being held in detention in the UK.
If your leave to remain has expired or been cancelled, one of our expert immigration lawyers in Perivale can assist you no matter where in the UK you are based.
You may be eligible to apply for bail; we can provide detailed, informative guidance throughout this process.