Do you need an immigration lawyer in Petersham?
If you are looking for an OISC-accredited immigration lawyer in Petersham, IAS’ London based immigration lawyers are here to assist with any case.
Whether you simply require comprehensive, tailored immigration advice, or if you need complete practical assistance with a UK visa application, our team of dedicated immigration lawyers can help.
We provide in depth legal advice, guidance and step-by-step plans to make the process of moving to or remaining in the UK as simple as possible.
We recognise that UK immigration law is complex and can be extremely difficult to navigate. If you hire one of our reputable, highly qualified immigration solicitors, we can help to take away some of the inevitable stress that comes with the immigration process.
Call our client care team on 0330 433 1213 to find out how we can assist you.
Which services do your Petersham immigration solicitors provide?
Our team of immigration lawyers in Petersham, Southwest London, provide a wide range of immigration services – from preparing and submitting UK visa applications to providing invaluable support to asylum seekers.
There is no immigration matter too big or small here at IAS.
Some of our most popular packages are:
- Advice Package: For those who would like to receive informative, invaluable immigration advice including a step-by-step plan regarding your next steps
- Application Package: For those who require practical assistance with the completion and submission of any immigration application – from a Spouse Visa application to applying for a Sponsor Licence
- Fast-Track Application Package: Ideal for those who are in need of urgent assistance with an application in order to meet a fast-approaching deadline; previously, our exceptional immigration lawyers in Petersham have managed to prepare and submit UK visa applications within just 24 hours
Our immigration lawyers in Petersham provide immigration advice and practical application assistance for Tier 2 Work Visa UK applications
If you require legal support with your Tier 2 (General) Visa application, our Petersham immigration lawyers can assist.
We provide comprehensive, cost-effective legal services which includes the Tier 2 General Visa. Submit an enquiry to find out how we can help with your Tier 2 Work Visa application.
Of course — our immigration specialists are trained in all aspects of UK immigration law, including permanent settlement.
We have prepared and submitted countless Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) applications and have an outstanding record of success.
Firstly, your assigned immigration lawyer will assess your eligibility, ensuring that you meet the necessary requirements prior to preparing your application.
Some of the key ILR requirements are as follows:
- Continuous lawful residence in the UK for the specified qualify period
- Any absences from the UK must not exceed 180 days in any twelve months of the qualifying period
- Proof that you have passed the Life in the UK Test
- Evidence that you meet the necessary English language requirements
- Provide details of your criminal history/immigration history
It certainly isn’t essential to hire an immigration lawyer to apply for any UK visa, including a Spouse Visa, however it is often highly advisable.
Our immigration lawyers in Petersham can assist with all aspects of your Spouse Visa application, ensuring you meet the necessary requirements and provide the sufficient level of supporting documentation.
This can be crucial in influencing the Home Office’s decision; Spouse Visas are notoriously difficult to obtain. You must demonstrate that your marriage is lawful and that the relationship between you and your spouse is genuine.
It can be hard to strike the right balance when it comes to providing proof of this; both too little and too much evidence can appear manipulative to the Home Office.
Hiring an OISC-accredited immigration lawyer in Petersham can be the difference between a successful and unsuccessful result. While there is no way to guarantee the outcome of the Home Office’s decision, we are proud of our successful track record.