Do you need a Pimlico immigration lawyer?
If you require legal guidance with your immigration matter, our immigration lawyers in Pimlico, central London, are here to help.
We offer timely, professional and cost-effective services covering every aspect of UK immigration law – from Spouse Visas to Sponsor Licences.
Whether you require immediate immigration advice or practical assistance with a UK visa application, our team of hardworking, OISC-accredited immigration experts provide an A* service every time.
We boast a proud track record of success, achieving the results our clients’ desire. We recognise that navigating the UK immigration system can be complex and time-consuming – not to mention extremely costly – which is why our immigration solicitors are dedicated to alleviating these pressures by taking full responsibility for your application.
We are well equipped to help with everything from seeking asylum to Tier 1 Investor Visas; there is no query too big or small.
To find out how we can assist you with your personal matter, contact us today on 0333 305 9460.
What will be required of me when applying for a Tier 2 Work Visa application?
If you are about to begin the process of applying for a UK Tier 2 (General) Visa, our immigration lawyers in Pimlico would be thrilled to assist you throughout.
The Tier 2 Work Visa application process can be made significantly easier with the help of an expert immigration lawyer; we have extensive experience in preparing and submitting Tier 2 visa applications to the Home Office.
Firstly, we will assess your eligibility for this visa. To qualify, you must meet the set requirements, which include:
- You must have received a job offer from a UK employer with a valid Tier 2 Sponsor Licence
- You must have received a Certificate of Sponsorship from your UK sponsor
- You must be aged 16 or above when submitting your application
- You must be able to demonstrate that you will be receiving an appropriate salary for the job role you intend to take up
- You must possess the necessary English language skills
- You must pass the ‘genuine vacancy test’ which will demonstrate that your skills are suitable for the role
- You must prove that you can financially support both yourself and any dependants whilst in the UK – without relying on public fund
If you feel you meet the above requirements, our immigration lawyers in Pimlico can then take you through the application process, completing the relevant forms and submitting these to the Home Office along with a Letter of Representation.
Or, if you would prefer to complete and submit your Tier 2 Work Visa application yourself, we can simply provide you with tailored legal advice or step-by-step guidance.
Did you know that our Pimlico immigration lawyers offer a comprehensive range of immigration services?
We do not only offer the services referenced above, we cover every aspect of immigration law in the UK.