What is the appeal process?
Our Appeal Package provides a comprehensive service in which we would undertake and manage the entire process for you.
In our Appeal Package, one of our lawyers will:
- take detailed instructions from you about your situation;
- discuss the appeal requirements of the UK Immigration Rules and how they are relevant to your case;
- provide you with detailed advice on the merits of appealing against the refusal;
- complete and lodge all the required appeal forms to a professional standard;
- develop a detailed and comprehensive document bundle for the court outlining the details and merits of your appeal in chronological order, and why it should be accepted;
- expertly represent you at the full hearing before the tribunal, and liaise with the appellate authorities for the duration of your appeal.
What are the benefits of choosing IAS’ Fast-Track Application Package in Quarndon?
Our dedicated Fast-Track Application Package includes:
- Comprehensive application & supporting documentation checking
- Booking a Home Office Same-Day Premium Service slot on your behalf
- Assistance in completing every part of your application to the highest standard
- Writing a Letter of Representation to support your case
Call us on 0333 363 8577 or enquire online to receive a fast-track solution to all your immigration issues.
Our OISC certified immigration lawyers in Quarndon offer an application and document-checking service. This is best suited for those who do not need practical assistance with their applications but who would like an expert to review their application prior to submitting it to the Home Office.
We can ensure that your application is free of any errors, inconsistencies or insufficient supporting documentation. We will advise you on how to improve it if this is the case.
For more information, call us on 0330 433 1213.
Our Fast Track Package is available to everyone in the UK and abroad. We have over 10 offices throughout all major cities in the UK which house all of our highly-qualified, friendly and professional lawyers. We can also make arrangements to start immediate work on your application if you prefer to have a Skype or Telephone session with us.
At the Immigration Advice Service, our team boasts a consistent track record of successfully assisting clients with presenting same-day applications. Under our Fast-Track Visa Service we can offer:
- advice on eligibility & evidence in support;
- assistance completing an application & collating documents;
- application & document check;
- booking a Same-Day Premium Service slot with the Home Office;
- presentation of your application at a PEO;
- same day service for several types of immigration application; and
- a fast-track solution to your immigration problems.
Please contact us today on 0333 363 8577 or make an enquiry online if you have any questions about this service or would like to proceed with a Fast Track Application.
There is a legal route for bringing your immediate family members living in your country of origin to the UK under the Family Visa if you have been given refugee or humanitarian protection status in the UK.
Under the Family Reunion Programme, a member of your family (including your legally married spouse or civil partner and any dependents under the age of 18) are automatic in this route while other family members may be included based on compassionate grounds.
Contact us today in Quarndon on 0330 433 1213.