Do I need an immigration lawyer in Riddlesdown to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain?
While it certainly isn’t necessary to hire an immigration solicitor when applying for any UK visa or permanent residency, it is highly advisable. This is because of how complex the UK’s immigration system is and the rigorous assessment of applications.
Unfortunately, the Home Office frequently rejects applications to remain in the UK; the criteria is notoriously difficult to meet. However, a common reason for rejected applications is a lack of supporting evidence in the form of documentation.
Our immigration lawyers in Riddlesdown have extensive experience when it comes to preparing and submitting applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain; we know the level of supporting documentation required and can help you to compile this.
We can complete the relevant application form on your behalf and submit this with a Letter of Representation detailing the key strengths of your case and why you ought to be granted ILR in the UK.
To find out how we can assist you, call us today on 0330 433 1213.
What services do your immigration lawyers in Riddlesdown offer?
Our Riddlesdown immigration lawyers provide a wide range of legal services which can be catered directly to you and your needs.
We provide expert immigration advice, invaluable practical assistance with applications, a fast-track application service for those approaching a deadline, dedicated support to asylum seekers and detainees and so much more.
Our packages are industry-leading and renowned for being cost-efficient. Our priority is achieving the result our clients desire – whether this is a successful application or an appeal.
For more information on our exceptional legal services, contact our client care team today on 0330 433 1213.
We can provide our services in person, over the phone or via Skype.
Did you know our Riddlesdown immigration lawyers provide legal assistance with Sponsor Licences?
If you are a UK employer looking to hire international workers, our immigration lawyers in Riddlesdown can help.
If you are a non-EEA national and have been offered an unconditional offer to study in the UK, you may be eligible for a Student Visa.
Our immigration lawyers in Riddlesdown can take you through the entire Student Visa application process, ensuring you meet all necessary requirements.
Some of the key requirements include:
- You have received a Certificate of Sponsorship from a valid UK Sponsor (an authorised academic institution such as a university, college or school)
- You can prove that you have the funds to support yourself financially while in the UK without relying on public funds
- You have paid your course/tuition fees in full
If you are making an application for British citizenship, our immigration solicitors in Riddlesdown can ensure that you fulfil the criteria and have provided the sufficient level of supporting documents.
We offer a document-checking service to provide peace of mind for those who simply wish to ensure that they have included everything needed before submitting their application to the Home Office.
Some key documents which you must include within your British citizenship application are:
- Evidence of your identity and permanent residence status – e.g. your passport, birth certificate etc.
- Evidence that you hold Permanent Residence status in the UK
- Details of your previous immigration status and your right to remain in the UK, including any visas
- Proof of English language and knowledge of life in the UK. You must provide a valid pass certificate after completing both the Life in the UK Test and the ESOL language exam
- Evidence of lawful residential presence in the UK during the qualifying period
For more information regarding the necessary documents when applying for British citizenship, contact our immigration lawyers in Riddlesdown on 0330 433 1213.