Which packages do your immigration lawyers in Sidcup offer?
If you are looking for an OISC-accredited immigration solicitor in Sidcup, look no further – the Immigration Advice Service can provide tailored, comprehensive immigration advice and assistance with any immigration matter, regardless of how complex or minor you perceive this to be.
Leaders in our industry, our immigration lawyers provide outstanding packages designed to cater to all.
Our packages include:
- Advice Package – For tailored immigration advice suited to your personal circumstances
- Application Package – For assistance with the completion and submission of any immigration application, including Spouse Visas, Tier 2 Work Visas, Indefinite Leave to Remain, British citizenship and more
- Appeal Package – If you require legal assistance with an appeal against a Home Office decision
- Fast-track Application Package – If your application deadline is fast-approaching, our immigration lawyers in Sidcup can work tirelessly to complete and submit your application in a short timeframe – previously, we have submitted applications in as little as 24 hours
- Application & Document Checking Service – If you would like an expert immigration lawyer in Sidcup to proofread your immigration application prior to submission
To find out how we can help you personally, call us on 0330 433 1213.
Can your immigration lawyers in Sidcup help with my Indefinite Leave to Remain application?
If you are applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK – which is a form of permanent residency which allows you to be free of immigration controls – our OISC-accredited immigration lawyers in Sidcup can help you throughout this process, from start to finish.
We will assess your personal eligibility, ensuring you meet the necessary requirements before proceeding with your application. The criteria for ILR includes meeting the qualifying time period, which is typically five years of lawful residency in the UK, without breaching the maximum absences.
Our immigration lawyers in Sidcup will help you to gather the appropriate supporting evidence to prove that you qualify for Indefinite Leave to Remain; this can be a lengthy and costly process, so it is highly advisable that you seek the legal expertise of an immigration lawyer.
To enquire, contact us on 0330 433 1213.
Did you know that our Sidcup immigration lawyers offer immigration advice and assistance with Sponsor Licences?
Not only do we offer the services outlined above, we also provide invaluable support to UK businesses who wish to employ skilled workers from overseas. If you are in need of a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence, the Immigration Advice Service is here to help.
For our full range of legal services, fill out the online enquiry form or call us on 0330 433 1213.
Unfortunately, the Home Office frequently refuses Spouse Visa applications due to rigorous requirements. If your letter of refusal states that you are eligible to appeal, our immigration lawyers in Sidcup can represent you throughout this process.
We have helped countless clients with appeals; refusals can often be as a result of insufficient supporting evidence or mistakes within your application. If these can be rectified, you stand a good chance of having your decision overturned.
To discuss this further, call IAS today on 0330 433 1213.
We offer an invaluable Document and Application Checking Service to those who have completed their own immigration application but would like the expert opinion of an immigration lawyer prior to submission.
We can proofread your application in its entirety, offering informative advice and guidance where there may be room for improvement.
To discuss your query with our client care team, call us on 0330 433 1213.