How can your immigration lawyers in Slade Green help me?
Whether you are moving to the UK for work, to study, to join a family member, or for any other reason, our OISC-accredited immigration solicitors in Slade Green can help. We offer comprehensive legal services which can be tailored to you and your individual needs – from invaluable Spouse Visa advice to practical assistance with a British citizenship application.
Our industry-leading packages have been designed to suit any immigration matter, whether this means providing immediate legal assistance with an asylum claim or completing an Indefinite Leave to Remain application on your behalf.
Below are some of our most popular, widely-praised packages:
- Advice Package: You will receive detailed, informative immigration advice that is tailored to your personal circumstances – at the Immigration Advice Service, you will never receive an impersonal service
- Application Package: You will receive complete practical assistance with any UK immigration application, from UK Visas to permanent residency or citizenship
- Appeal Package: If your initial application was refused by the Home Office, you may be eligible to appeal this decision – our immigration lawyers in Slade Green can assist with your appeal, representing you throughout the entire process
- Document and Application Checking Service: If you have completed your own application but would like the expertise of a qualified immigration lawyer who can proofread it and advise on any areas for improvement prior to submission
To enquire about any of our legal services, call IAS today on 0330 433 1213.
What are the requirements for British citizenship by marriage?
When applying to naturalise as a British citizen, you must ensure you qualify for the relevant route you are undertaking. There are various routes to citizenship in the UK, including British citizenship through marriage, birth and descent.
If you would like to become a British citizen after marrying your British spouse, you must ensure that you are eligible. Being married to a British citizen does not mean you are automatically granted the right to citizenship in the UK. You must meet specific requirements.
The criteria for those applying for British citizenship through marriage include:
- Be over the age of 18 at the time of your application
- Demonstrate that you are of “good character”, such as through proving that you have been lawfully residing in the UK
- You must have lived in the UK for at least three years
- You must have received settled status under Indefinite Leave to Remain before applying for citizenship
- You meet the necessary English language requirements
- You have passed the Life in the UK test to show your dedication to British traditions, values and customs
Our immigration lawyers in Slade Green have helped various clients to naturalise in the UK as the spouse of a British citizen. To find out more, call us on 0330 433 1213.
Did you know our immigration solicitors in Slade Green offer immigration advice on Indefinite Leave to Remain?
Our legal services are not limited to those mentioned above — we offer assistance with all immigration matters, regardless of how complex or minor you consider these to be. This includes providing legal support and guidance to those who are applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
To enquire, call IAS today on 0330 433 1213.
Our OISC-accredited immigration lawyers in Slade Green not only assist with first-time immigration applications, we also help with applications to extend or renew your UK Visa.
Depending on which visa you hold and your personal circumstances, you may be eligible to apply for an extension meaning you can remain in the UK.
If you would like assistance with a Spouse Visa extension, you must meet the necessary requirements – our immigration solicitors in Slade Green can assess your eligibility and advise on your next steps, while also preparing and submitting your application if you would like us to.
Contact our team on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.
At the IAS, we have supported thousands of people seeking asylum in the UK with their asylum claim.
We know that this can be an extremely challenging time, particularly on an emotional level, and work tirelessly to make this process as smooth as possible for you and any potential dependants.
Our immigration lawyers are highly qualified in asylum law and are therefore able to provide invaluable guidance throughout your claim being processed. We can help you from start to finish.
To speak to one of our immigration experts confidentially, contact IAS today on 0330 433 1213.