What services do your lawyers in St Margarets provide?
Due to their extensive training, our lawyers in St Margarets are able to provide a huge variety of services to assist clients all over the world with various immigration issues. Whether you need help with an application, or simply want some professional advice, our St Margarets lawyers will be there to help.
Just a few of the services our excellent team in St Margarets offer include:
- Advice Packages – during a one to one session with one of our lawyers they will discuss your situation with you, offer you professional and reliable advice and answer any questions you may have about your immigration issue.
- Application Packages – a dedicated caseworker will work with you throughout the entire application process, helping to fill in any forms, gather supporting documents and even writing a letter of representation to support your application.
- Document and Application checks – one of our lawyers will use their knowledge and expertise to thoroughly check your application and supporting documents for any errors, giving your application a higher chance of success.
- Fast-track application packages – our solicitors will work hard to get your application completed and submitted to a tight deadline; this can be as little as 24 hours.
- Appeal packages – if an application has been refused then our lawyers can assist you with appealing the decision.
For more information on any of the above services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our St Margarets team today on
I want to settle in the UK, can your lawyers in St Margarets help?
Being granted Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) allow you to make the UK your permanent home, with ILR you will have the right to live, work and study in the UK without being subject to immigration restrictions. It’s also a key step to becoming a British Citizen.
To be eligible for ILR you will need to have lived in the UK for a certain period of time, usually 5 years, under a relevant visa category. There are many visas that can lead to ILR, including the Spouse Visa and Ancestry Visa.
If you want to apply for ILR, then our lawyers in St Margarets can help. Firstly, they can assess your eligibility for ILR or advise you on how you can become eligible, they can also assist you throughout the entire application process. They’ll make sure that you have everything you need to prove that you can meet all of the requirements.
To start you Indefinite Leave to Remain application today, speak to our lawyers today by calling 0333 305 9375.
How do I become a British Citizen?
Once you have held ILR for at least 12 months, you could be eligible to apply to become a British Citizen. If you are married to a UK citizen then you do not have to wait for 12 months, you can apply for citizenship as soon as you are granted ILR.
There are also a number of other requirements you must meet to become a British Citizen, this includes passing the Life in the UK test and meeting the good character requirement.
Our lawyers in St Margarets can help you to become a British Citizen, they’ll tell you all you need to know about the requirements and application process. To find out more speak to them today on 0333 305 9375.
As well as the St Margarets area, we are also based in London, Manchester, and Birmingham as well as many other locations throughout the UK. You can check our office finder for your closest branch. We look forward to speaking with you.
Although ILR and British Citizenship both allow you to make the UK your permanent home, there are some differences between them.
With ILR your status could be revoked if you spend more than two years outside of the UK, however there are no travel restrictions with British Citizenship.
As a British Citizenship you will also have the right to apply for a UK passport and to vote and stand in UK elections.
Of course, our lawyers in St Margarets offer a fast-track application service for those who need to get applications submitted to a tight deadline.
Our lawyers will ensure that your application is submitted on time without compromising on the quality of your application.
For more information about this service, speak to our team in St Margaret immediately on 0333 305 9375.