Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Do you need a Surbiton immigration lawyer?

If you require immigration assistance, our Surbiton immigration lawyers are here to help.

Get in touch today on 0330 433 1213 for immediate help and assistance. We’re here for you in person, over the phone and via Skype.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you need a Surbiton immigration lawyer?

    IAS’ immigration lawyers in Surbiton

    From Spouse Visa extensions to Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) applications, IAS’ immigration lawyers in Surbiton are highly skilled in all areas of immigration law, and have a proud track record of securing approved applications. From the moment you walk through our doors, we will do all that we can to ensure you feel both welcome and at home, and will stop at nothing in pursuit of your intended outcome. As an organisation, we are guided by the principles of equality and justice. We believe that all people, regardless of background, should be entitled to reliable, affordable immigration advice, and do all that we can to put this belief into practice.

    In addition to providing an exemplary legal service, we are also deeply committed to making a positive difference in the world around us. We are involved in a number of community and voluntary projects on a company-wide scale, and frequently host in-house charity activities for a wide range of causes. We also contribute towards environmental protection goals by minimising our impact on the environment wherever possible.

    Can your Surbiton immigration lawyers help me apply for a Fiance Visa?

    Yes, assisting with Fiance Visa applications is a major part of what we do here at the Immigration Advice Service. We understand how monumentally important it is to secure your future with your loved ones in the country of your choice, and as a result, do everything we can to maximise your chances of an approved application.

    To apply for a Fiance Visa, it is essential that your partner is already living in the UK as a British citizen or settled person. In addition, you and your partner must both be over the age of 18 and planning to get married within six months of your arrival in the UK. You must also be planning to live with each other after your marriage or civil partnership.

    If you opt for our services, you will be assigned a lawyer who will sit down with you and discuss your situation in order to determine how best to proceed. Once it becomes clear that you are eligible for a Fiance Visa, your lawyer will handle all aspects of the application process with the utmost care and attention, going above and beyond to secure an approval.

    From preparing a Letter of Representation that maximises the strengths of your application to the Home Office, to conducting a thorough documentation check to ensure that all of your supporting paperwork is in place, the legal service we provide is second to none. Your assigned lawyer will help you prepare for your English language exam (if needed) and prove that you meet both the ‘maintenance condition’ (the need for your partner to be earning a minimum of £18,600 per annum to sponsor you) and the accommodation requirement.

    To us, communication is the key to success. Throughout the application process, we will keep you well-informed of developments as they happen, ensuring you are both comfortable and satisfied with the way things are proceeding. In addition, we will maintain a frequent dialogue with the Home Office.

    Helping people is what we do. For more information on how to proceed, get in contact today on 0333 305 9578. We look forward to hearing from you.

    Surbiton British Citizenship advice

    Did you know that our Surbiton immigration lawyers also provide advice and guidance to British citizenship applicants?

    From ensuring that you met the residency requirements to conducting a thorough document check so that all of your supporting paperwork is well-organised, our services are built to deliver approved applications.

    We also have offices in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Yes, assisting with Family Visa applications forms a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service.

    From preparing a Letter of Representation in support of your case, to conducting a thorough document check to ensure all of your supporting paperwork is in place, our services are designed to succeed.


    The fees for a skilled worker general visa are as follows:

    • Up to 3 years: £610
    • More than 3 years: £1,220


    You may be interested in reading about.