Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


Do you need a Swiss Cottage immigration lawyer?

If you require immigration assistance, our Swiss Cottage immigration lawyers are here to help.

Get in contact today on 0330 433 1213 for immediate help and advice. We’re here for you in person, over the phone and via Skype.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you need a Swiss Cottage immigration lawyer?

    Why should I choose your Swiss Cottage immigration lawyers?

    Our Swiss Cottage immigration lawyers provide a first-rate legal service that is designed to succeed. From Spouse Visa extensions to Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) applications, the team are well-versed in all aspects of immigration law, and have a proud track record of securing approved applications for our clients.

    Many of our staff members have been through the UK immigration process themselves, and therefore have a first-hand understanding of not only how major a step it is to relocate to a new country, but also how complex and at times stressful the UK immigration system can be to navigate. We use this understanding to guide us in our work, doing all that we can to completely remove the stress and complexity from proceedings. We are driven by the desire to make a positive difference in the lives of all of our clients; regardless of how complex or niche your situation is, we have the skills, knowledge and work-ethic that is needed to achieve your intended outcome.

    At the Immigration Advice Service, justice and quality are of paramount importance. We believe that all people, regardless of background, are entitled to reliable, affordable legal advice, and look to implement this belief at every opportunity. In addition to providing an outstanding legal service, we are also deeply committed to making a positive difference in the world around us. We are involved in a number of community and voluntary projects on an organisation-wide scale, and frequently host in-house charity events in support of a wide range of causes. In addition, we are keen to contribute to environmental protection goals by minimising our impact on the environment wherever possible.

    Can your Swiss Cottage immigration lawyers help me to apply for a Tier 2 Visa?

    Yes, assisting with Tier 2 Visa applications forms a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service. What sets us apart is the understanding and empathy we have for our clients; we recognise how monumental a decision it is to relocate to a new country for work, and as a result, go above and beyond in pursuit of your intended outcome.

    If you opt for our services, you will be assigned a lawyer who will sit down with you and discuss your situation in order to plan out how best to proceed. Once it becomes clear you are eligible, your assigned lawyer will handle all elements of the application process with the utmost care and attention, doing everything possible to achieve success.

    From ensuring that you satisfy the Tier 2 Visa financial requirements, to preparing a Letter of Representation that maximises the strengths of your application to the Home Office, the service we provide is built to succeed. To us, communication is an integral part of a successful application. Throughout the application process, we will inform you of all new developments as and when they happen, ensuring that you are both satisfied and comfortable with the way things are proceeding. Further to this, we will maintain a frequent dialogue with the Home Office to ensure that all runs as smoothly as possible.

    Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.

    Swiss Cottage British Citizenship support

    Did you know that our immigration lawyers in Swiss Cottage, London, also offer support to British citizenship applicants?

    From assessing whether you meet the eligibility criteria to completing your British citizenship application form to the highest possible standard, we go the extra mile to maximise your chances of an approved application. We will ensure you meet the residency requirement, and assist with your preparation for the Life in the UK Test.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    To apply for British Citizenship by Marriage, you will need to complete and submit Form AN, Application for Naturalisation as a British Citizen, to the Home Office.

    The form is 30 pages long and includes guidance notes and an accompanying booklet.

    Yes, assisting with Spouse Visas is a major part of our work.

    If you opt for our help, we will do everything we can to guarantee you success, from preparing you for the English language exam to ensuring you meet the financial requirement.

    You may be interested in reading about.