Why should I choose your Teddington immigration lawyers?
Our Teddington immigration lawyers are extremely proficient in all areas of immigration law, from arranging bail for immigration detainees to obtaining Sponsor Licences for UK employers. Regardless of how complex your situation is, we have the knowledge, experience and work-ethic that is needed to find a positive solution.
From the moment you walk through our doors, we will do all that we can to make you feel both welcome and at home. The principle of equality is immensely important to us. We believe that all people, regardless of background, are entitled to reliable, affordable immigration advice, and look to implement this belief with every new person who requests our assistance.
Many of our staff members have been through the UK immigration process themselves, and therefore have a first-hand understanding of quite how much it means for an application to be approved. We use this understanding in our work, and look to add to our proud track record of approved applications with every new client who requests our assistance.
In addition to providing a first-rate legal service, we are also deeply committed to making a positive and lasting difference in the world around us. We are involved in a number of community and voluntary projects on a company-wide scale, and regularly hold in-house charity events in support of a wide number of causes. We are also keen to contribute towards environmental protection goals by minimising our impact on the environment wherever possible.
What are the Spouse Visa eligibility requirements?
A Spouse Visa enables a non-EEA national to live with their married partner in the UK. In order for a Spouse Visa application to be successful, there are a number of eligibility requirements that must be satisfied. These are as follows:
- You must be married to a British citizen or settled person in the UK;
- You must pass the ‘Genuine Relationship Test’- this involves providing an in-depth portfolio that shows you are in a long-lasting and subsisting relationship;
- You must meet the minimum income threshold of £18,600 per year and/or have sufficient savings;
- You must be aged 18 or over;
- You must be able to prove that you have adequate accommodation available for yourself, your partner and any dependents you wish to bring to the UK with you;
- You must satisfy the English language requirements;
- You may need to pass a medical test to show that you do not have Tuberculosis (TB)- this depends on your country of residence.
If you opt for our help, you will be assigned a lawyer who will sit down with you and talk you through the eligibility requirements in detail. Once it becomes clear that you are eligible, you will be given the option of proceeding with our Application Package. If this option is chosen, your lawyer will handle all aspects of the Spouse Visa application process with the utmost care and attention, going above and beyond to maximise your chances of success.
For more information on how to apply, get in contact today on 0333 305 9375.
Additional services offered by our Teddington immigration lawyers
If you opt for our help, we will do all that we can to deliver your intended outcome. In addition to completing your application form to the highest possible standard, we will ensure that all your supporting documentation is in order and prepare a Letter of Representation in support of your case.