Why should I choose your Temple immigration lawyers?
Our Temple immigration lawyers are leaders in the field of immigration law, and have a proud track record of securing approved applications for our clients. Regardless of how complex your situation is, we have the skills, knowledge and work ethic that is needed to find a positive solution.
At the Immigration Advice Service, equality is our guiding principle. We believe that all people, regardless of background, are entitled to reliable, affordable immigration advice, and do all that we can to put this belief into practice. From the moment you walk through our doors, we will do everything possible to ensure that you feel both welcome and at home, and will go no further with the immigration process until you are completely happy with how we intend to proceed.
In addition to providing a first-rate legal service, we are also deeply committed to making a positive difference in the world around us. We are involved in a number of community and voluntary projects on an organisation-wide scale, and frequently host in-house charity activities in support of a wide range of causes. In addition, we are keen to contribute towards environmental protection goals by minimising our impact on the environment.
For more information on how to proceed, get in contact today on 0333 305 9375. We look forward to hearing from you.
What are the eligibility requirements for a Tier 2 Visa?
Understanding the Tier 2 Visa eligibility requirements is absolutely crucial in order for your application to be a success. A poorly-organised application will dramatically increase the time it takes for the Home Office to process your case, and an incorrect or incomplete application could result in your submission being refused altogether.
The Tier 2 Visa eligibility requirements are as follows:
- You must demonstrate that you able to financially support yourself and any family members you bring to the UK with you;
- You must possess a Certificate of Sponsorship from registered Tier 2 sponsored employer;
- You must be at least 16 years of age on the day your application is submitted;
- You must demonstrate that you have the required level of English language proficiency;
- You must have a job offer from a UK employer;
- You must have accrued at least 70 points based on your attributes;
- You must have passed the ‘Genuine Vacancy Test’- this is used by the Home Office to tell whether the role you have been offered is appropriate for your skill set;
- You must meet the minimum salary threshold that is stated for your role.
Additional services offered by our Temple immigration lawyers
Did you know that our Temple immigration lawyers offer our full range of services, from applications for British citizenship to Spouse Visa extensions.
Whether you’re based locally in London or further afield, we would be delighted to guide you through the UK immigration process.