Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Do you need a Thamesmead immigration lawyer?

Regardless of how complex your situation is, IAS’ immigration lawyers in Thamesmead have the knowledge, skills and experience that is needed to find a positive solution.

Get in contact today on 0330 433 1213 for immediate help and assistance. We’re here for you in person, over the phone and via Skype.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you need a Thamesmead immigration lawyer?

    Can your Thamesmead immigration lawyers talk me through the British Citizenship requirements?

    Yes, providing guidance to those applying for British citizenship constitutes a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service. Many of our staff members have been through the UK immigration process themselves, and therefore have a first-hand understanding of quite how much it means to become fully naturalised as a British citizen.

    In order for your application to be a success, it is vitally important that you have a comprehensive understanding of the British citizenship eligibility requirements. If you opt for our help, we will talk you through these requirements in great detail, ensuring you are unequivocally certain about what is expected of you.

    If your application is incomplete or incorrect, you may need to start the process from the beginning and resubmit a brand new application. This will also mean you have to pay the British citizenship application fee again. With this in mind, it is strongly advised that you are fully aware of what you need to do for your application to be granted at the first time of asking.

    The eligibility requirements for British citizenship are as follows:

    • You must be aged 18 or over;
    • You must have passed the Knowledge of Language and Life (KoLL) requirements- this includes the Life in the UK Test and the English language exam;
    • You have held Indefinite Leave to Remain for at least 12 months;
    • You must meet the ‘Good Character’ requirement;
    • You must meet the British citizenship residency requirements- to do this, you must not have spent more than 90 days outside of the UK in any 12 month period during the qualifying period.
    Can your Thamesmead immigration lawyers help me apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa?

    Assisting with Student Visa applications forms a major part of our work. If you’re a prospective international student that wishes to study in the UK, our Thamesmead legal team will handle all aspects of your application with the utmost care and attention.

    From obtaining your Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) from your chosen academic institution, to preparing a Letter of Representation that maximises the strengths of your application to the Home Office, we go above and beyond to achieve your intended outcome.

    For more information on how to proceed, get in contact today on 0333 305 3779. We look forward to hearing from you.

    Did you know…

    Did you know that our Thamesmead immigration lawyers offer IAS’ full range of services, from Family Visa application assistance to providing advice on how to extend a Spouse Visa.

    Further to this, we can help with Spouse Visa applications and British citizenship by marriage applications. Whether you’re based locally in South East London or indeed further afield, we’d be delighted to help you through the UK immigration process.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Yes, our Thamesmead immigration lawyers have profound experience in assisting with Fiance Visa applications.

    From checking that you meet the financial requirement to preparing a Letter of Representation in support of your case, our services are designed to succeed.

    Currently, it costs £1,523 to apply for the Fiance Visa from abroad and £1,033 to apply from inside the UK.

    You may be interested in reading about.