Can your lawyers help me with my British citizenship application?
Yes, assisting with British citizenship applications forms a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service. What sets us apart is the understanding and empathy we have for our clients. We understand the immense importance of becoming fully naturalised as a British citizen, and as a result, do everything within our power to maximise your chances of approval.
From preparing a Letter of Representation that maximises the strengths of your application to the Home Office, to conducting a thorough document check to ensure you have all of your supporting paperwork in place, the legal service we provide is unrivalled. We will help you prepare for both the Life in the UK Test and the English language exam, and will determine whether or not you satisfy the residency requirements.
To us, communication is key. We will keep you fully informed of any new developments as they happen, ensuring you are both comfortable and satisfied with the way your application is progressing. In addition, ewe will maintain a frequent dialogue with the Home Office so that any potential issues can be rectified as quickly as possible.
For more information, get in contact today on 0333 305 9375. We look forward to hearing from you.
What are the Tier 2 Visa eligibility requirements?
If you wish to take up full-time employment in the UK, you will need to apply for a Tier 2 Visa. In order for your application to be a success, the following eligibility requirements will need to be satisfied:
- You must demonstrate that you can support yourself and your family during your time in the UK without having to rely on public funds;
- You must score at least 70 points via the points-based system (PBS);
- You must be at least 16 years of age on the date your application is submitted;
- You must meet the minimum salary threshold that is stated for your role;
- You must have a job offer from a recognised UK sponsor;
- You must possess a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) from a recognised Tier 2 sponsor;
- You must demonstrate that you have the required level of English language proficiency;
- You must have passed the ‘Genuine Residency Test’- this is used by the Home Office to determine whether the role you have been offered is appropriate for your characteristics.
If you submit your application without first satisfying the requirements, you run the risk of a refusal. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you choose the help of one of our OISC-accredited lawyers.
Did you know that our Tokyngton immigration lawyers provide our full range of services?
You do not need to be based locally in the London Borough of Brent to receive our services. Our Tokyngton immigration lawyers are able to help you over the phone and via Skype, meaning that travelling to our office is not essential.
Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 for more information.