Why should I choose your Tolworth immigration lawyers?
Our Tolworth immigration lawyers are industry-leading practitioners in immigration law, with an extremely proud track record of securing approved applications for our clients. Regardless of how complex your situation is, we have the skills, work ethic and experience that is needed to find a positive solution.
We are well-equipped to assist with all manner of immigration procedures, from asylum claims to Tier 2 Visa extensions. Equality is immensely important to us. Our guiding principle is that all people, regardless of background, are entitled to reliable, affordable immigration advice, and we do all that we can to put this principle into action.
In addition to providing a first-rate legal service, we are also committed to making a positive difference in the world around us. We are involved in a number of community and voluntary projects on an organisation-wide scale, and frequently host in-house charity events in support of a wide range of causes. We are also keen to contribute towards environmental protection goals by minimising our impact on the environment.
Helping people is what we do. For more more information, get in contact today on 0333 305 9460. We look forward to hearing from you.
Can you talk me through the Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) eligibility requirements?
Yes, assisting with Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) applications forms a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service. Understanding and satisfying the eligibility requirements is absolutely pivotal in order for your application to be a success- if you opt for our help, we will ensure that you are fully clear about what the requirements are before progressing to the application stage.
The requirements for ILR are as follows:
- You must have been a continuous and lawful resident of the UK for the relevant period of time;
- During the qualifying period, you must not have spent more than 90 days outside of the UK in any 12 months;
- You must have passed the Life in the UK Test- this is a series of questions largely pertaining to the culture, customs and history of the UK;
- You must hold a minimum B1 level of English language proficiency in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR);
- You must have adhered to the immigration rules during your time in the UK, and must not have a criminal record.
Did you know that our Tolworth immigration lawyers offer our full range of immigration services?
The services currently offered by our Tolworth immigration lawyers are not limited to those discussed above. We offer Spouse Visa support, Family Visa application advice, British citizenship guidance and much more.
Whilst we are always delighted to welcome our clients into our office, it is not essential. We can also conduct our services over the phone or via Skype, and as a result, you do not need to be based locally in London to receive high-quality immigration advice.