Can your Tooting Bec immigration lawyers help me apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)?
Yes, assisting with Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) applications is a massive part of what we do here at the Immigration Advice Service. What makes us unique is the empathy and understanding we have for our clients. We know how important it is to secure your long-term future in the UK and have access to benefits such as NHS healthcare, and as a result, will do all that we can to maximise your chances of an approved application.
If you opt for our help, your assigned lawyer will:
- Help you to prepare for both the Life in the UK Test and the English language exam;
- Conduct a thorough document check to ensure you have all of your supporting paperwork in place;
- Complete your ILR application form to the highest possible standard;
- Maintain a frequent dialogue with the Home Office throughout the process;
- Prepare a Letter of Representation that maximises the strengths of your application to the Home Office, drawing attention to relevant immigration laws in support of your case.
Failing to submit your ILR application in the correct manner may lead to you having to restart your application from scratch. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you seek the help of one of our OISC-accredited lawyers.
For more information, get in contact today on 0333 305 3612.
What are the Skilled Worker Visa eligibility requirements?
If you wish to relocate to the UK for work reasons, you will need to apply for a Skilled Worker Visa. In order for your application to be a success, it is vital that you have a strong grasp of the requirements you will first have to satisfy.
The Tier 2 Visa requirements are as follows:
- You must accrue at least 70 points via the points-based system (PBS);
- You must be at least 16 years old on the date your application is submitted;
- You must have passed an approved English language exam;
- You must demonstrate that you can financially support yourself and your family without relying on public funds;
- You must have obtained a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) from a recognised sponsor;
- You must meet the minimum salary threshold that is stated for your role;
- You must have passed the ‘genuine vacancy’ test- this is used by the Home Office to determine whether the role you have been offered is appropriate for your skillset.
Did you know that our Tooting Bec immigration lawyers offer our full range of services?
Get in contact today on 0333 305 3612 to begin your journey. We look forward to hearing from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our lawyers have considerable experience in assisting with Spouse Visa Extensions.
From checking that you still meet the financial requirement to preparing a Letter of Representation in support of your case, our services are designed to succeed.
The current standard fee for Spouse Visa extension applications is £1,033.
You will also need to record your biometric information- this costs £19.20.