IAS’ immigration lawyers in Tottenham Green
Regardless of how complex your situation is, our Tottenham Green immigration lawyers have the skills, knowledge and experience that is needed to find a positive solution. From Tier 2 Visa Extensions to Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) applications, the team is highly proficient in all areas of immigration law, and has an impressive track record of securing approved applications for our clients.
From the moment you walk through our doors, we will do everything possible to make you feel both welcome and at home. Ethics are immensely important to us. We believe that all people, regardless of background, are entitled to reliable, affordable immigration advice, and look to put this belief into practice at every opportunity.
Rather than taking a one-size-fits-all approach, we build the services we provide around you. At your initial appointment, you will be assigned a lawyer who will sit down with you and discuss your situation in order to plan how best to proceed. If you then opt for our Application Package, your lawyer will handle all aspects of the application process with the utmost care and attention, going above and beyond to maximise your chances of success.
From preparing a Letter of Representation that maximises the strengths of your application to the Home Office, to conducting a thorough document check to ensure that all of your supporting paperwork is in place, our services are designed to succeed.
Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
What supporting documents will I need for my Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application?
ILR forms the penultimate step in the journey towards full British citizenship. If your application is approved, you will be permitted to work and/or study in the UK free from immigration restrictions, and will gain access to a number of key benefits such as free NHS healthcare.
As part of your application, the following documents must be submitted:
- Your immigration history;
- Other important information relating to your specific visa category;
- Your Life in the UK Test pass certificate;
- Your English language exam pass certificate;
- Your current passport plus any other passports that have been valid during your time in the UK;
- Financial documentation that proves the funds you have available to you. This can take the form of payslips or bank statements;
- Travel documentation pertaining to any periods of absence during the qualifying period;
- Two identical passport-sized photographs- must be in colour and must have the applicant’s name written clearly on the back;
- A police registration certificate (if you have been asked to register with police upon arrival).
The submission of incomplete or incorrect documentation may result in the rejection of your ILR application. With this in mind, it is strongly advised that you seek the help of one of our OISC-accredited lawyers.
Did you know that our Tottenham Green immigration lawyers offer our full range of services?
In addition to the services discussed above, our Tottenham Green immigration lawyers offer the full range of IAS’ services, from British Citizenship by Marriage application support to Spouse Visa Extension guidance.
Whilst we love welcoming clients into our offices, our services can also be conducted over the phone and via Skype. Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 to begin the process.