Why should I choose your Totteridge immigration lawyers?
Regardless of how complex your situation is, our Totteridge immigration lawyers have the skills, knowledge and work-ethic that is needed to find a positive solution. We are highly proficient in all areas of immigration law, from British citizenship applications to Tier 2 Visa Extensions, and have a proud track record of securing approved applications for our clients.
If you opt for our services, you will be assigned a lawyer who will sit down with you and discuss your situation in order to determine how best to proceed. If you then opt for our Application Package, your lawyer will handle all aspects of the application process in full, going above and beyond to maximise your chances of success.
From preparing a Letter of Representation that maximises the strengths of your application to the Home Office, to conducting a thorough document check to ensure all of your supporting paperwork is in place, our services are designed to succeed.
Ethics are hugely important to us. Our guiding principle is that all people, regardless of background, are entitled to reliable, affordable immigration advice, and we look to put this principle into practice at every given opportunity.
In addition to providing a first-rate legal service, we are also deeply committed to making a positive difference in the world around us. We are involved in a number of community and voluntary projects on an organisation-wide scale, and frequently host in-house charity events in support of a wide range of causes.
For more information, contact us today on 0333 305 9593.
What are the Tier 2 Visa eligibility requirements?
If you’re a non-EEA citizen that wishes to take up employment in the UK, you will need to apply for a Tier 2 Visa. In order for your application to be a success, the following eligibility requirements will need to be satisfied:
- You must be at least 16 years old on the date your application is submitted;
- You must accrue at least 70 points via the points-based system;
- You must demonstrate that you are able to support both yourself and your family during your time in the UK without relying on public funds;
- You must meet the minimum salary threshold that is stated for your role;
- You must possess a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) from a recognised Tier 2 sponsor;
- You must demonstrate that you have the required level of English language proficiency;
- You must have passed the ‘Genuine Vacancy’ test- this is used by the Home Office to determine whether the role you have been offered is appropriate for your skillset;
- You must possess a job offer from a recognised Tier 2 sponsor.
Failing to satisfy these requirements may mean you have to completely restart the Tier 2 Visa application process. This will result in you having to pay the application fee again. With this in mind, it is strongly advised that you seek the help of one of our OISC-accredited lawyers.
Did you know that our Totteridge immigration lawyers offer our full range of services?
Whilst we always love welcoming clients into our offices, our services can als be conducted over the phone and via Skype. As a result, you do not need to be based locally in the London Borough of Brent to receive our support.
Get in contact today on 0333 305 9593 to begin the process.