Can your Tower Hill immigration lawyers help with my Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application?
Yes, assisting with Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) applications forms a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service. What sets us apart is the understanding and empathy we have for our clients. We know how important it is to secure your long-term future in the UK, and as a result, will do everything within our power to maximise your chances of success.
At your initial appointment, you will be assigned a lawyer who will sit down with you and discuss the ILR requirements in order to determine your eligibility. If you are eligible and would like to proceed with our Application Package, your lawyer will handle all aspects of the application process with the utmost care and attention, going above and beyond to secure your intended outcome.
From preparing a Letter of Representation that maximises the strengths of your application to the Home Office, to conducting a thorough document check to ensure all of your supporting paperwork is in place, our services are designed to succeed. We will help you prepare for both the Life in the UK Test and the English language exam, and will ensure you are fully clear about the rules regarding periods of absence.
Communication lies at the very heart of our work. Throughout the ILR application process, we will keep you fully informed of new developments as and when they happen, ensuring you are both comfortable and satisfied with the way things are proceeding. In addition, we will maintain a frequent dialogue with the Home Office so that any potential issues can be rectified as soon as possible.
Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 to begin the process. We look forward to hearing from you.
What are the Fiance Visa eligibility requirements?
The Fiance Visa is aimed at partners of British citizens or settled persons who intend to marry within six months of their arrival in the UK. In order for a Fiance Visa application to be a success, the following eligibility requirements must be satisfied:
- You and your partner must both be 18 or over;
- Your partner must already be living in the UK as a British citizen or settled person;
- You and your partner must have met each other in person at least once prior to the submission of your application;
- You must intend on marrying within six months;
- You must be planning on living together permanently after your marriage or civil partnership;
- You must both be able to financially support yourself any other dependents without having to rely on public funds;
- You must meet the so-called maintenance condition, meaning that your partner must be earning a minimum of £18,600 per year to sponsor you;
- You must have adequate accommodation available for yourselves and any dependents;
- You must demonstrate the required level of English language proficiency.
Failure to satisfy these requirements may result in you having to completely restart the Fiance Visa application process. With this in mind, it is strongly advised that you seek the help of one of our OISC-accredited lawyers.
Did you know that our Tower Hill immigration lawyers offer our full range of services?
We also offer Family Visa application services and Spouse Visa Extension support. Whilst we are always delighted to welcome people into our office, our services can also be conducted over the phone and via Skype. As a result, you do not need to be based in London in order for us to help you.
Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 for more information.