Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Do you need a Wallington immigration lawyer?

If you require immigration advice, our Wallington immigration lawyers are here to help.

Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 for immediate help and assistance. We’re here for you in person, over the phone, and via Skype.

Do you need a Wallington immigration lawyer?

What are the Unmarried Partner Visa eligibility requirements?

The Unmarried Partner Visa is aimed at long-term partners of British citizens or settled persons who wish to join their partners in the UK.

In order for an Unmarried Partner Visa application to be a success, the following eligibility requirements must first be satisfied:

  • Yourself and your partner must be at least 18 years of age;
  • You must intend to stay together on a permanent basis;
  • Any previous relationships involving yourself and your UK sponsor must have come to an end;
  • There must have suitable accommodation arrangements in place for both yourself and your partner;
  • You must satisfy the minimum income requirement of £18,600 per year. The threshold increases to £22,400 for those also sponsoring a child, and increases by a further £2,400 for each additional child;
  • You must have lived together for a minimum of two years prior to commencing your Unmarried Partner Visa application.

Failing to fulfil these eligibility requirements could result in the outright refusal of your application. With this in mind, it is strongly advised that you seek the help of one of our OISC-accredited lawyers.

Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 to begin the process.

Which documents will I need to submit as part of my Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application?

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) forms the penultimate stage in the UK immigration process. It enables the holder to live, work and study in the UK free from immigration restrictions, and have access to a number of mainstream benefits such as free NHS healthcare.

In order for your ILR application to be a success, the following documents must first be submitted:

  • In circumstances where you are applying on behalf of dependants, any birth or adoption certificates must be provided;
  • Your current passport plus any other passports that have been valid during your time in the UK;
  • Travel documentation pertaining to any periods of absence that occurred during the qualifying period;
  • Financial documentation that proves you have the necessary funds available to support yourself (and any dependents) during your time in the UK- this can take the form of bank statements and wage slips;
  • Your Life in the UK Test pass certificate (if applicable);
  • Your English language exam pass certificate (if applicable);
  • A police registration certificate (this only pertains to persons who have been told to register with police upon their arrival in the UK);
  • Two identical passport-sized photographs. They must be in colour and must have the applicant’s name clearly written on the back;
  • Your immigration history.
Did you know that our Wallington immigration lawyers offer our full range of services?

In addition to the services mentioned above, our immigration lawyers in Wallington offer the full range of IAS’ services, from Spouse Visa application support to British Citizenship advice and guidance.

Whilst we are always delighted to welcome our clients into our office, our services can also be conducted over the phone and via Skype. As a result, you do not need to be based locally in the capital to receive our support.

You can also get in touch with our team in LondonManchesterBirmingham too, or at one of our other locations.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, offering guidance to Fiancé Visa applicants forms a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service.

From providing a thorough documentation check to ensure you have all of your supporting paperwork in place, to preparing a Letter of Representation in support of your application, our services are designed to succeed.

Fiancé Visa applications from abroad cost £1,523. If you are applying from within the UK, you will be charged £1,033.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.