Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Do you need a Well Hall immigration lawyer?

If you require immigration advice, our Well Hall immigration lawyers are here to help.

Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 for immediate help and assistance. We’re here for you in person, over the phone and via Skype.

Do you need a Well Hall immigration lawyer?

What are the Spouse Visa eligibility requirements?

The UK Spouse Visa is aimed at non-EEA partners of British citizens or settled persons who wish to join their partners in the UK.

In order for your Spouse Visa application to be a success, the following eligibility requirements must first be satisfied:

  • You must be at least 18 years of age on the date your application is submitted;
  • You must have passed the Genuine Relationship Test;
  • You must be in a marriage with a British citizen or settled person that is recognised in UK law;
  • You must have been living together for at least two years when you apply;
  • You must demonstrate an intention to live together in adequate UK accommodation;
  • You must satisfy the Spouse Visa minimum income requirement of £18,600 per year and/or have proficient savings;
  • You must pass an accredited English language test at minimum CEFR pass level B1.

Failing to fulfil the above requirements could result in the outright refusal of your visa application. With this in mind, it is strongly advised that you seek the help of one of our OISC-accredited lawyers.

Which documents will I need to submit as part of my Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application?

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) forms the penultimate stage in the UK immigration process. It affords the holder the ability to live, work and study in the UK free from immigration restrictions, and access to an array of benefits including NHS healthcare.

In order for your application to be a success, the following documents must be submitted to the Home Office:

  • Your current passport plus any other passports that have been valid during your time in the UK;
  • Travel documentation pertaining to any periods of absence from the UK during the qualifying period;
  • Financial documents that prove you have the necessary level of funds available to you- this can take the form of wage slips and/or bank statements;
  • Your Life in the UK Test pass certificate;
  • Your English language exam pass certificate;
  • Police registration certificate (only relevant to those required to register with police upon arrival in the UK);
  • Your immigration history;
  • Any other relevant documentation pertaining to your specific visa category;
  • Two identical passport-sized photographs. They must be in colour and must have the applicant’s name clearly written on the back;
  • In circumstances where you are applying on behalf of dependants, any birth or adoption certificates must be provided.
Did you know that our Well Hall immigration lawyers offer our full range of services?

In addition to the services touched upon above, our immigration lawyers in Well Hall offer our full range of services, from Skilled Worker Visa Extension support to British Citizenship by Marriage advice and guidance.

You may wish to speak with our teams in LondonBirminghamManchester or at one of our other locations instead.

Whilst we are always delighted to welcome our clients into our office, our services can also be conducted over the phone and via Skype. As a result, you do not need to be based locally in the capital to receive our support.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, assisting with Fiance Visas forms a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service. From preparing a Letter of Representation in support of your application, to conducting a thorough document check to ensure you have all of your supporting paperwork in place,  our services are designed to succeed.

Fiance Visa applications from abroad cost £1,523. If you are applying from within the UK, you will be charged £1,033.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.