Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm
Contact Us

Do you need a West Green immigration lawyer?

If you require immigration advice, our West Green immigration lawyers are here to help you.

Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 for immediate help and assistance. We’re here for you in person, over the phone and via Skype.

Read our 899 reviews

Do you need a West Green immigration lawyer?

What are the British Citizenship by Marriage eligibility requirements?

British Citizenship by Marriage is a naturalisation route open to persons who are married to, or in a civil partnership with, a British citizen. In order for your British Citizenship by Marriage application to be a success, the following eligibility requirements must first be satisfied:

  • You must be 18 years of age of the date you submit your application;
  • You must have passed the Life in the UK Test- this is a set of 24 questions pertaining to the culture, customs and history of the UK;
  • You must have passed a recognised English language exam at minimum CEFR level B1;
  • You must have been continuously and lawfully resident in the UK for a minimum of three years;
  • You must have demonstrated the ‘Good Character’ requirement- this is achieved by adhering to the immigration rules and being free from criminal convictions;
  • You must hold permanent residence in the UK- this can take the form of Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), EU Settled Status, or a permanent residence document that proves you have permanent residence status

Failing to fulfil the above eligibility requirements could cause serious delays to your British Citizenship by Marriage application. With this in mind, it is strongly advised that you seek the help of one of our OISC-accredited lawyers.

Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 to begin the process.

Did you know that our West Green immigration lawyers offer our full range or services?

In addition to the services discussed above, our immigration lawyers in West Green, London, offer our full range of services, from Spouse Visa application support to Skilled Worker Visa Extension advice and guidance.

Whilst we are always delighted to welcome our clients into our office, our services can also be conducted over the phone and via Skype. As a result, you do not have to travel in order to receive our support.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Services we Provide

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, providing assistance to Unmarried Partner Visa applicants forms a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service. From preparing a Letter of Representation in support of your case, to conducting a thorough document check to ensure that you have all of your supporting paperwork in place, our services are built to succeed.

As it stands, the Unmarried Partner Visa application fees are as follows:

Applications submitted from outside the UK: £1,523

Applications submitted from inside the UK: £1,033

If you are applying from outside of the UK, you ought to receive a decision on your Unmarried Partner Visa application within 12 weeks of it being received by the Home Office.

If you are applying from within the UK, you ought to receive a decision within 8 weeks.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.

Contact Us