Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Widmore

The UK immigration system is complex, that’s why seeking the help of a professional immigration lawyer will give you the best chance of success with your issue.

Our lawyers in Widmore are here to help, they are available for urgent consultations in person, over the phone or even via Skype.

Contact them today on 0333 305 9375.

Immigration Lawyers in Widmore

I want to work in the UK, what visa do I need?

There are several work visas available to those who would like to work in the UK. The visa you will need will depend on your circumstances. Free movement for EU citizens ended in the UK on the 31st December 2020, this means that EU citizens must now apply for a visa to work in the UK unless they are part of the EU settlement scheme.

The most common work visa is the Skilled Worker Visa, which recently replaced the Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa. This is for those who plan to work in the UK for a long period of time. To be eligible you will need to have a job offer from a registered UK sponsor company and will also need to meet the relevant salary requirements.

There are several other visas under the Skilled Worker Route that correspond to different job types. These include the Sportsperson VisaMinister of Religion Visa and Intra-Company Transfer Visa.

If you want to work in the UK for a shorter period of time there are also UK work visas available for temporary workers.

If you’re not sure about which work visa you should apply for, our lawyers in Widmore, Greater London, can help you decide. During one of their advice sessions they can assess your eligibility for the work visas and inform you on which would be the most viable option for you. To find out more, get in touch with them today on 0333 305 9375.

Did you know our lawyers in Widmore help UK employers to hire foreign workers?

As well as assisting those who would like to work in the UK, our Widmore lawyers also offer support to UK employers looking to hire foreign workers.

If you would like to hire overseas workers then you must apply for a sponsor licence to do so. Our Widmore lawyers can guide you through the entire application process. They can also inform you about what your responsibilities as a sponsor will be, including how to conduct the Residence Labour Market test.

Our Widmore lawyers also offer assistance with applications for a sponsor licence renewal.

For more information, get in touch with one of our lawyers today on 0333 305 9375.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

To be eligible for the Skilled Worker Visa you must have a job offer from a registered UK sponsor company at the appropriate skill level. As well as this you will need to:

  • Meet the relevant salary requirement
  • Pass the Resident Labour Market Test
  • Demonstrate your knowledge of the English language
  • Prove that you can support yourself and any family members whilst in the UK.

The price to hire one of our lawyers varies depending on the services that you will require.

Our lawyers in Widmore are always transparent about their prices, they can provide you with a quote that will cover all of the services that you will need and there will be no hidden costs.

Get your quote today by calling 0333 305 9375.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.