Intra Company Transfer Visa Application
An Intra-Company Transfer Visa application is a type of Tier 2 Visa application. You can apply for this visa if you are an employee of a multinational company and you are being transferred by your overseas employer to a UK branch. This visa can be used either for long-term or for frequent short visits.
This category can also be used by graduates to receive short-term training in the UK. This route requires specific details on the training being undertaken to ensure that it meets the requirements laid down by the Home Office.
There is also a minimum income requirement which differs for graduates and long-term staff. For long-term workers, earning above the threshold of £120,000 per year will mean your visa can be extended for even longer.
How can IAS help you apply for an Intra Company Transfer Visa?
Our experienced lawyers can help you acquire your Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa. If you meet with one of our immigration lawyers, he/she will take you through each step of your application process. This includes assessing your eligibility, helping to arrange a UK Sponsor for your Tier 2 Visa, and completing a full document check.
Your lawyer will also prepare a Letter of Representation to accompany your application to outline and support your case using references to relevant case law. Contact us now on 0333 363 8577 or use our online contact form to speak with one of our immigration lawyers for more advice about your eligibility for a Tier 2 Visa.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
You can apply for this visa if you are:
- a graduate trainee under a structured training programme which involves progression towards any kind of managerial or specialist role;
- under a skills transfer which allows the transfer of new employees to learn the skills and knowledge required to perform their job overseas; or
- being employed in order to impart your specialist skills or knowledge to the UK workforce.
In order to apply under any of the four ICT subcategories, you must score a minimum of 60 points across the below criteria:
- Certificate of Sponsorship must equate to 30 points
- Salary must equate to 20 points
- Maintenance must equate to 10 points
If your employer is listed as an A-rated licensed sponsor, you could request a written letter which stipulates that you are eligible to work for them in the specified role and for the specific period of time you have written in your application.
Alternatively, you can apply for a Tier 2 Visa as a skilled member of staff provided you are filling a post which cannot otherwise be filled by a new recruit from the resident workforce.
If you are applying for a visa within the Tier 2 (Work) Visa category, our dedicated lawyers can help maximise your chances of a successful application.
Our services include:
- liaising with you in person, via phone or Skype at a suitable opportunity;
- assessing your eligibility for the visa;
- checking your documents to confirm that they are satisfactory for your application;
- liaising with your UK Sponsor to confirm they can hire foreign workers;
- securing your Certificate of Sponsorship from your UK Sponsor;
- creating a personal Letter of Representation to accompany your application;
- liaising with the Home Office for the duration of your application;
- compiling and completing your application form to an expert standard.
At IAS, we have a team of expert lawyers who are dedicated to making sure that your application process is as smooth and as easy as possible. Contact us now on 0333 363 8577 or use our online enquiry form to discuss your Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa application.