Am I eligible for an Intra Company Transfer Visa?
You can apply for this visa if you are:
- a graduate trainee under a structured training programme which involves progression towards any kind of managerial or specialist role;
- under a skills transfer which allows the transfer of new employees to learn the skills and knowledge required to perform their job overseas; or
- being employed in order to impart your specialist skills or knowledge to the UK workforce.
In order to apply under any of the four ICT subcategories, you must score a minimum of 60 points across the below criteria:
- Certificate of Sponsorship must equate to 30 points
- Salary must equate to 20 points
- Maintenance must equate to 10 points
If your employer is listed as an A-rated licensed sponsor, you could request a written letter which stipulates that you are eligible to work for them in the specified role and for the specific period of time you have written in your application.