The IAS Visa Wizard is the easy way to find the correct visa for you
IAS are offering a two day course for those newer to Immigration Law and wishing to accredit at entry level. The aim of this course is to provide sufficient knowledge for Level 1 assessments with the OISC.
The areas covered are:-
· Statutory regulation and professional accreditation
· Immigration Law
· Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights
· EU Law
· Asylum and International Protection
· British Nationality Law
· Appeal Rights and Administrative Review
· Professional Conduct and Ethics
The cost of the two day course is £250 (inc VAT) and is to be held at our offices in Manchester.
[contact-form-7 id=”2435″ title=”OISC Training form”]