The IAS Visa Wizard is the easy way to find the correct visa for you
Our Telephone lines are closed until tomorrow. Please contact us by using our contact form.
IAS are offering a two day course for those newer to Immigration Law and wishing to accredit at entry level. The aim of this course is to provide sufficient knowledge for Level 1 assessments with the OISC.
The areas covered are:-
· Statutory regulation and professional accreditation
· Immigration Law
· Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights
· EU Law
· Asylum and International Protection
· British Nationality Law
· Appeal Rights and Administrative Review
· Professional Conduct and Ethics
The cost of the two day course is £250 (inc VAT) and is to be held at our offices in Manchester.
[contact-form-7 id=”2435″ title=”OISC Training form”]