Any UK company that wishes to hire international workers will need to obtain a Sponsor Licence. This is a licence that is issued by the Home Office which allows a company to hire employees from overseas to work in the UK.
Sponsor Licences are a great addition to any company that is struggling to fill job vacancies with British or European skilled labour. There are some requirements and conditions that need to be fulfilled to ensure you are not hiring any employees illegally – your dedicated lawyer will advise you on these and assess your company’s eligibility during the Advice Session. This licence is valid for four years before you will need to apply for a Sponsor Licence renewal.
Our lawyers are highly experienced in corporate immigration and can advise you on how to obtain a Sponsor Licence, as well as the process involved. If you choose to proceed, we can undertake the entire application process for you too.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
This is an impossible question to answer without being able to look at the company in great detail to understand what it does, how it operates as well as looking into the financials.
During the Advice Session, your lawyer will ask for detailed information about your company, after which they will be able to ascertain if you are eligible and what the next steps would be.
During the sponsor licence guidance session, we will;
- Taking detailed instructions from you about your circumstances
- Discussing the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules, how they apply to your case & the required application forms
- Providing you with advice on the various options open to you
- Advising you on the documentation required for the application, the time frames and also answering any questions you may have.
- We would also provide you with an assessment of the chances of success for your application and how we can assist you with the process
- The advice given will be confirmed in writing after the session
The advice session can be either in person, in writing, over the telephone or via Skype.
If you wish to apply for a Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence, we will;
- Take detailed instructions from you about your circumstances
- Provide you with tailored advice on the various options open to you
- Collate the required documentation to support your application
- Professionally complete all the required application forms
- Produce a detailed, chronological Letter of Representation on the circumstances and merits of your application. This also refers to relevant case law where necessary to support your case
- Assist you with the RLMT (Resident Labour Market Test) if required and identify the correct SOC code and salary
- Ensure all recruitment processes are followed