Write for the Immigration Advice Service
Do you want to write for the Immigration Advice Service? We are always on the lookout for talented writers that are passionate about the world of immigration.
We are currently looking for contributors to write about a variety of topics including;
changes to immigration law, immigration guides, asylum issues and much more.
Previous writing experience is a benefit but not a necessity. Overall, we are looking for motivated individuals with excellent grammar and punctuation skills who would like the chance to gain experience and develop their writing skills.
If you’re interested in writing an article for us, we would love to hear from you and find out more about your background. Just email us [email protected].
Why write for IAS?
The Immigration Advice Service is one of the UK’s leading immigration service providers, we are dedicated to helping thousands of people across the world with their immigration and asylum issues. The content that we publish on our website plays a key part in the work that we do.
By writing for us you will have the chance to gain key skills and experience and will be able to showcase your published work on a reputable and professional website with significant reach.
You will be able to gain and develop key skills by:
- Advancing your knowledge about national and international immigration and asylum law
- Applying Search Engine Optimization (SEO) skills to your writing
- Researching and planning high-quality and professional content
- Evolving your writing skills by creating accurate and informative copy that appeals to a target audience
Before making contact, please ensure that you read our guidelines below. We like to do things a little differently here at the IAS so please take the time to make a note of the guidelines below before you express your interest in writing for us.
- You don’t need to pitch us a piece, if we think that you are the right fit for us, we will give you a brief about the piece that we would like you to write, this will include the subject and title of the piece. If there is a topic you are particularly passionate about, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate this.
- Each article must be a minimum of 1000 words.
- You can include 1 link to a webpage of your choice (we can consult on this).
- Your copy must be thoroughly researched and written in proper English.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.