Introduction to Immigration Law
Our introduction to UK Immigration Law course is aimed at those looking to venture into the increasingly popular and relevant world of immigration law. This exciting course will give you an overview of the various UK visa routes as well as looking into a “day in the life” of an immigration caseworker, with the opportunity to work through a real visa application form.
This course will cover:
- General knowledge of immigration law
- A look at common visa routes:
- Entry clearance
- Family visas
- Visit visas
- How to take instructions from a client
- Drafting letters for clients
- How to work through a visa application form
- How to become accredited
This is not to be missed by students and those looking to pursue a career in the immigration legal sector.