Need an Immigration Solicitor in Oldham?
The IAS team in Oldham is led by Houri Zahedi, a leading, highly experienced immigration lawyer and partner at the IAS. Houri and her team offer a comprehensive service covering a full range of applications to enter or remain in the UK. Our Oldham immigration lawyers run a daily drop-in session from 9am-5pm offering a 20-minute free consultation to our clients (with weekend consultation wherever possible).
With the right skills, knowledge and access to the best resources, our specialist advisers in Oldham can give you peace of mind, giving you confidence that your issues are being correctly addressed, handled with care and that you have the best representation possible before the relevant authorities and court officials.
We would love to hear from you regarding any issue you may have. Please call our friendly team in Oldham for further information.
As well as our Oldham office, we have a team of specialist immigration lawyers in our offices across the UK, including in London, Manchester, and Birmingham. You can also use the office finder to find the closest branch to you.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
IAS (Immigration Advice Service) is a team of immigration lawyers in Oldham. We provide legal assistance, and our experts are specialised in immigration law.
UK immigration law is constantly changing. Submitting your visa application to the Home Office may be complicated and stressful. This is why we offer expert and reliable guidance on different immigration matters.
Our bespoke immigration service in Oldham includes:
- Regular sessions with one of our best immigration lawyers in Oldham
- A complete assessment of your case to review your eligibility
- A check of your supporting documentation
- A certified translation of your documents that are not written in English
- A Letter of Representation to submit to the Home Office to support your case
Your instructions will be acted upon promptly and within agreed timescales so that your application will proceed smoothly. With the legal advice of your solicitor, you will maximise your chances to get your visa.
Our experienced immigration lawyers in Oldham are proud to offer extensive guidance on different immigration matters. Our areas of expertise include:
- Spouse & Partner Visas;
- Corporate immigration and employment law;
- Settlement in the UK;
- British Citizenship or Naturalisation;
- Family Visas;
- Student Visas;
- Visitor Visas;
- Legal aid for asylum seekers.
You can come and meet our immigration lawyers in Oldham in our office in Ellen Street. If you are unable to travel or if you are abroad, we can call us and arrange your first consultation via Skype.
Our packages are unique and intended to offer excellent legal guidance to our clients. They are also designed to help you through every step of your application process. Our range of services includes:
- Advice packages aimed to offer a comprehensive overview of your options to enter the UK.
- Application packages, specifically designed to offer practical assistance with your application. This service involves a detailed consultation with an experienced caseworker in Oldham, where you will discuss your eligibility, required documents, and prospects of gaining a positive outcome.
- Appeal packages. Unfortunately, there are cases when the Home Office can reject your application. This may be due to several circumstances, including insufficient supporting evidence or incorrect information provided on your form. Our Appeal package is designed to offer you extensive legal support in case of appeals and to represent you in hearings fully.
- Fast Track Package. This is a premium, bespoke service, dedicated to clients who need to meet a strict time-frame. Your dedicated immigration lawyer in Oldham will work tirelessly to ensure you meet your deadline.