Need an Immigration Solicitor in Oldham?
The IAS team in Oldham is led by Houri Zahedi, a leading, highly experienced immigration lawyer and partner at the IAS. Houri and her team offer a comprehensive service covering a full range of applications to enter or remain in the UK. Our Oldham immigration lawyers run a daily drop-in session from 9am-5pm offering a 20-minute free consultation to our clients (with weekend consultation wherever possible).
With the right skills, knowledge and access to the best resources, our specialist advisers in Oldham can give you peace of mind, giving you confidence that your issues are being correctly addressed, handled with care and that you have the best representation possible before the relevant authorities and court officials.
We would love to hear from you regarding any issue you may have. Please call our friendly team in Oldham for further information.
As well as our Oldham office, we have a team of specialist immigration lawyers in our offices across the UK, including in London, Manchester, and Birmingham. You can also use the office finder to find the closest branch to you.
Last modified on September 13th, 2021 at 10:52 am
Need help with an immigration issue? Book a one-to-one advice session with one of our legal caseworkers.
We can complete your visa application on your behalf, taking the stress and hassle out of the process.
Fast Track Package
Need to submit an application quickly? We can help you complete and send it off in as little as 24 hours.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal with our legal support and guidance.
The Advice Package
With our Advice Package, you can book a one-to-one session with one of our legal team and receive bespoke advice tailored for your situation. We will review your case and give you expert advice on how best to proceed with your immigration matter. Reach out to a member of our team and book your session today.
The Application Package
Our Application Package is designed to help relieve the stress of immigration applications. One of our legal caseworkers will help you throughout the entire process, including establishing your eligibility for your chosen route, completing your application form to the highest standards and organising your documents. We will then submit it and monitor its status on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our premium Fast Track Package is ideal if you need to submit an application quickly, such as if you need to meet a tight deadline. Our lawyers will work closely with you to see that your application is completed to the highest standards and ensure you get your application in on time, helping to take the stress and pressure off you.
The Appeal Package
Visa appeals can be a stressful process, especially if you’re relying on a specific visa to be approved. Our legal team can help you navigate the whole process and maximise your chances of a successful appeal, working alongside you to reach a favourable result. We can also represent you in immigration-related hearings and tribunals.
IAS (Immigration Advice Service) is a team of immigration lawyers in Oldham. We provide legal assistance, and our experts are specialised in immigration law.
UK immigration law is constantly changing. Submitting your visa application to the Home Office may be complicated and stressful. This is why we offer expert and reliable guidance on different immigration matters.
Our bespoke immigration service in Oldham includes:
- Regular sessions with one of our best immigration lawyers in Oldham
- A complete assessment of your case to review your eligibility
- A check of your supporting documentation
- A certified translation of your documents that are not written in English
- A Letter of Representation to submit to the Home Office to support your case
Your instructions will be acted upon promptly and within agreed timescales so that your application will proceed smoothly. With the legal advice of your solicitor, you will maximise your chances to get your visa.
Our experienced immigration lawyers in Oldham are proud to offer extensive guidance on different immigration matters. Our areas of expertise include:
- Spouse & Partner Visas;
- Corporate immigration and employment law;
- Settlement in the UK;
- British Citizenship or Naturalisation;
- Family Visas;
- Student Visas;
- Visitor Visas;
- Legal aid for asylum seekers.
You can come and meet our immigration lawyers in Oldham in our office in Ellen Street. If you are unable to travel or if you are abroad, we can call us and arrange your first consultation via Skype.
Our packages are unique and intended to offer excellent legal guidance to our clients. They are also designed to help you through every step of your application process. Our range of services includes:
- Advice packages aimed to offer a comprehensive overview of your options to enter the UK.
- Application packages, specifically designed to offer practical assistance with your application. This service involves a detailed consultation with an experienced caseworker in Oldham, where you will discuss your eligibility, required documents, and prospects of gaining a positive outcome.
- Appeal packages. Unfortunately, there are cases when the Home Office can reject your application. This may be due to several circumstances, including insufficient supporting evidence or incorrect information provided on your form. Our Appeal package is designed to offer you extensive legal support in case of appeals and to represent you in hearings fully.
- Fast Track Package. This is a premium, bespoke service, dedicated to clients who need to meet a strict time-frame. Your dedicated immigration lawyer in Oldham will work tirelessly to ensure you meet your deadline.