Judicial Review UK
If you have made an application to the Home Office and it has been refused, you might be able to appeal that decision.
Whilst it is not possible to appeal against every refusal, it may be possible to seek an Administrative or Judicial Review of that decision. Judicial Review is the procedure by which you can seek to challenge the decision, action or failure to act of a public body exercising a public law function.
Appeals and reviews of decisions made by the Home Office can be complex and seeking the advice and assistance of an immigration specialist and advocate is highly recommended.
Call us on 0333 414 9244 for more information.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
Our Appeal Package provides a comprehensive service in which we would undertake and manage the entire process for you.
In our Appeal Package, one of our lawyers will:
- take detailed instructions from you about your situation;
- discuss the appeal requirements of the UK Immigration Rules and how they are relevant to your case;
- provide you with detailed advice on the merits of appealing against the refusal;
- complete and lodge all the required appeal forms to a professional standard;
- develop a detailed and comprehensive document bundle for the court outlining the details and merits of your appeal in chronological order, and why it should be accepted;
- expertly represent you at the full hearing before the tribunal, and liaise with the appellate authorities for the duration of your appeal.
A Judicial Review is the name given to a court proceeding, in which a judge agrees to review the validity of your entry clearance decision.
Judicial Reviews are therefore a type of appeal, but they differ to other appeals in that they question and challenge how the final decision has been reached rather than if the decision itself is right or wrong.