What happens during the Advice Session?
Whether the session is in-person, over telephone or via Skype, you will receive the same, consistent and professional service.
Your dedicated lawyer will:
- Take detailed instructions from you based on the circumstances of your case
- Discuss and advise you on the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules and how they apply to your case
- Provide tailored advice on the various options available to you and the relevant application form(s) and related Home Office/government fees
- Advise on the documentation required in support of your application
- Outline the expected time frames pertaining to the case
- Advise on a plan of action for the options identified and discuss the relevant strategies
- Provide an assessment of the chances of success for the application
- Answer any follow up queries in relation to the matter following the session