What are the Youth Mobility Visa requirements?
You need to be aged 18 to 30 in order to apply for the Youth Mobility Visa. You must also be from the following countries:
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- The Republic of Korea
- A British overseas citizen
- A British overseas territories citizen
- A British national (overseas)
For the application to be granted for a Youth Mobility Visa, you must be awarded 50 points and meet all the additional requirements under the Tier 5 category of the points-based system.
The points are allocated as follows:
- Nationality requirement – 30 points
- Age requirement – 10 points
- Maintenance requirement – 10 points
Applicants from Hong Kong or the Republic of Korea will also need a Certificate of Sponsorship before they make their application.