Immigration Advice Service (Manchester)

Conavon Court
12 Blackfriars Street
M3 5BQ
Get Directions

0161 826 3758
Map centered at 53.48437020000001 degrees latitude and -2.2491069000000152 degrees longitude

Why do you need a visa?

To bring my partner to the UK To bring my family to the UK To settle in the UK To invest or start a business in the UK To work in the UK To study in the UK To visit the UK

Looking for Immigration Solicitors Manchester?

Our specialist Manchester immigration solicitors are here to offer assistance and expert advice for any enquiry you may have. We have an office based in the heart of the city centre, where we host some of the best immigration solicitors Manchester has to offer. With years of experience, our immigration visa specialists offer advice and support to those looking to extend or regularise their stay, which includes in-depth help with visa queries.

Why use an IAS immigration Solicitor in Manchester?

Whether you would like to come to the UK to work, visit or join a partner or family member, our team of immigration solicitors in Manchester can help you. We can guide you through the process of applying for a visa, settling in the UK or hiring overseas talent. Our Manchester immigration advice services are tailored to you. This means that your personal lawyer will work with you to find the best solution for your issues, and structure their support to what you need.

Our immigration solicitors in Manchester will give you the best chance of success, as they are highly experienced in providing private and corporate services. We also provide packages for anything from immigration advice, application support and appeals. We offer a broad array of helpful services designed to minimise any confusion and give you the answers you are looking. If you’re based in the within the Greater Manchester region, or within the city centre, our team of immigration solicitors will be able to help you out.

Immigration visa specialists in Manchester

With a number of locations stretching across the UK, here at the Immigration Advice Service we offer valuable advice for anyone with an immigration, nationality, corporate or asylum query. As a leading immigration law firm in the North-West, we are able to assign your case to some of the best immigration lawyers in Manchester, many of whom are trained to the level of immigration lawyers.

The Manchester team serves Greater Manchester, so offers immigration advice in Chadderton, Salford, Levenshulme, Moss Side and beyond. Our immigration visa specialists are responsible for casework also including detained cases, assisting clients in relation to bail matters and contesting removal and deportation cases. Get in touch with our Manchester immigration office today for expert advice on your next steps for your visa process.

Immigration solicitors Manchester: reviews

With decades of experience, our immigration lawyers in Manchester are dedicated to providing a top-quality service to all our clients. To read more from satisfied customers, you can take a look at our Immigration Advice Service reviews. You can also read our case studies to find out how our lawyers have helped clients receive the result they were looking for.

Contact our Manchester immigration office

Our Manchester immigration lawyers have experience in every kind of immigration law, including family, corporate, nationality and asylum. Whatever your enquiry, get in touch for more information. Call us free on 0161 826 3758 or make an enquiry using our online contact form.

Manchester immigration lawyer FAQs

Where can I find the best immigration solicitors in Manchester?

We are proud to host a team made up of some of the best immigration solicitors Manchester has to offer.

All our IAS caseworkers are made up of immigration specialists. Our Manchester team is made up of a mixture of former immigration solicitors and lawyers. All our practicing team are OISC accredited immigration lawyers. They follow the OISC regulations, meaning they are qualified to offer immigration advice in Greater Manchester and the city centre.

Our caseworkers are also experts by experience. Those practicing in our Manchester office have a combined experience of over 50 years. They have each made various applications on behalf of clients, for a range of immigration categories. These include Spouse Visa applications, Work Permits and asylum claims.  Members of our Manchester team are also specialists in corporate immigration law and can assist with the process of hiring overseas workers and sponsoring Work Visas.

What makes a good Manchester immigration lawyer?

When trying to find good immigration solicitors, Manchester is one of the best places to start.

A good immigration lawyer or solicitor can usually be defined by three things: qualifications, experience, and proven success.

All our UK immigration lawyers are accredited by OISC. This means they are all legally able to give immigration advice and application assistance. When looking for a good immigration solicitor, you should always look for an OISC accreditation. Failing this, they should have passed the Bar and be a practicing solicitor. Any other person trying to give immigration advice in Manchester or the rest of the UK is fraudulent.

Our lawyers are also highly experienced. Our Manchester advisers have experience in all aspects of immigration law: from family law to corporate law to settlement law.  This is very important when looking for a good immigration lawyer in Manchester.

Finally, you should always look for lawyers who have a high success rate when trying to find the best ones. Look for lawyers and firms that have good reviews, as this is often a good indicator. Our immigration lawyers have a very high success rate, with a proven track record of successfully applying and appealing on behalf of clients with complex cases.


What does Manchester immigration advice at IAS involve?

If you are looking for Manchester immigration advice, which is tailored to you, we can help.

All our nationality, asylum and immigration advice is tailored to our clients. Our advice sessions are untimed, which means your lawyer will spend as long as needed with you. This ensures your case is examined properly and you are able to be given all your options. During your session, you will be able to ask any questions or ask your lawyer to go over anything they said again. After your session, you will have the chance to ask follow-up questions. You will also be given a detailed advice document, which provides all the information which was discussed in your session.

If you need immigration advice in Manchester, you can either visit our office or have an advice session over Skype/the phone. No matter which form you choose, we will be given the same high-quality service, lead by one of our expert immigration lawyers.

Read more about our immigration advice and application packages.

What are your immigration solicitors’ Manchester legal aid services?

You can get free immigration advice in Manchester if you qualify for legal aid.

You can qualify for this if you are an:

  • asylum-seeker;
  • asylum-appellant;
  • domestic abuse victim; or
  • victim of human trafficking.

You can get free advice from our Manchester asylum lawyers as long as you are able to prove that you fill one these roles.

Read more about what to do if you qualify for Legal Aid and want to get free legal advice and application support from our Manchester asylum lawyers.

Our Manchester immigration advice, application and appeal packages

Advice Package

Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals


Application Package

Designed to make your visa application as successful, smooth and stress-free as possible


Fast Track Package

Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline


Appeal Package

Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any hearings/tribunals


Our Manchester Immigration Lawyers

Latest reviews

I have had an amazing experience with IAS from start to finish. I initially started with Alex Ngqulana from the… Read More
Your service was very professional, up to date, well researched and clear. I am a lawyer who practised immigration for… Read More
I had no doubt that IAS will handle my case with utmost professionalism,seeing that the were highly recommended for their… Read More

Latest news

Child smuggling and trafficking: what are the signs and what is being done to stop it? Read More

Immigration Lawyers in Worcestershire Read More

Immigration Lawyers in Flintshire Read More