Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in North Finchley

At the Immigration Advice Service, you can trust that our dedicated team of immigration lawyers in North Finchley with any immigration matter.

Contact us today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

Immigration lawyers in North Finchley

It is not essential or mandatory by law to hire the legal services of an expert immigration lawyer when applying for any UK visa, however it is often highly advisable due to the complexity of the UK immigration system.

If you are preparing to apply for any UK Visa route and considering your options, hiring an immigration solicitor is worth considering before you spend your time and money on an application.

Our team of dedicated lawyers can give you in-depth advice on application routes, the options available to you, any costs involved and documentation you need to prepare in our one-off Advice Packages. We have decades of experience in dealing with the Home Office and can patiently guide you through the process, no matter how complex your case.

Our immigration lawyers in Seven Sisters can assess your eligibility for your chosen visa, to ensure you meet the criteria before spending time on an application to only get refused.  We also have an Application Package on offer to complete your entire application and supporting documents for you and all liaison with the Home Office.

To start your enquiry today about our immigration services, call our client care team on 0330 433 1213.

What are the requirements for a Spouse Visa and can your team in North Finchley help me apply? 

Family Visas, such as the Spouse Visa, form the backbone of much of the work we do at IAS. Being able to assist couples and families to live together in the UK is an extremely rewarding task and our team would be delighted to help you achieve your goal if you wish to follow this route.

It is essential to check that you meet all the necessary requirements, as set out by the Home Office, before completing and submitting any application for a Spouse Visa. The main requirements are as follows:

  • Your married partner must be a British citizen or settled person
  • You must be over 18 years old
  • You must be able to prove your “genuine relationship” by proving you are married and have lived together previously
  • You must be able to prove you can support yourselves in the UK, with your UK spouse earning at least £18,600 if there are no dependent children. If there are children this goes up to £22,400 for one child, and an additional £2,400 per child after that. (you can use earnings, pensions, savings etc to contribute towards this)
  • A valid passport
  • Proof that you have suitable accommodation for you to live in in the UK
  • Pass an English Language Test

As you can see, there are many requirements and a lot of documentation needed to support your application. Hiring an immigration lawyer is highly recommended to maximise your chances of success.

If you have already attained your Spouse Visa, we can also assist you with an extension. Each time you will get 2 years and 6 months leave in the UK. After two Spouse Visas equal to five years in the UK, you could then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Our team would be delighted to assist you with a Spouse visa application. For more information, call us today on 0330 433 1213.

Can your immigration solicitors in North Finchley advise me on British citizenship applications?

If you have attained Indefinite Leave to Remain for 12 months and are looking to naturalise as a British citizen, IAS can help you. Our immigration lawyers can help you with your British citizenship application, check all your documentation and even write you a Letter of Recommendation.

Our team are dedicated to you achieving your desired outcome and becoming a British citizen.

Contact IAS today for more information on any of our services on 0330 433 1213.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes you can, our same high quality services are available remotely. Our teams are used to working remotely with clients based around the UK and even overseas.

While we would love to meet each client in person at our office locations, we know that is not always possible. We can also assist you over the phone, online and via Skype.

To book a remote consultation, call us on 0330 433 1213.

Yes, we offer a document checking package, where an immigration solicitor will check your application and supporting document portfolio thoroughly to ensure there are no errors and it is as strong as possible. This will maximise your chances of success with your visa application.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

If you are a foreign national from a non-EEA country, you will need to apply for a visitor visa to visit London or anywhere in the UK. The standard visitor visa will cover you for six months for most leisure, business and some other reasons, such as seeking private medical treatment.

If you live in an EU country, and are just visiting the UK you won’t need to apply for a visa up until 31st December 2020. After that date, you can still visit for up to six months without a visa. For other reasons you will be able to apply for UK Visas after that date. For the most up to date infomation on how things will change for EU nationals, always check the gov.uk website.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.