Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Southborough

Our immigration lawyers in Southborough are trained in all areas of immigration and nationality law.

For immediate advice or assistance call 0330 433 1213 to speak to one of our of our solicitors.

Immigration Lawyers in Northumberland Heath

Do I need to hire an immigration lawyer in Southborough?

It is never mandatory or a legal requirement, of anybody wishing to apply for a visa, to hire a lawyer to do so. However, whichever visa you are applying for or whether you’re applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain status, extending a visa or applying for British citizenship, your chances of success are much improved if you consult the services of an immigration solicitor. There are many complexities to each specific application, and many specific requirements to meet with a large amount of documentation needed to back up your case.

Our immigration solicitors in Southborough are all OISC accredited, are trained to the highest standard and have a wealth of experience when it comes to the UK immigration system. We know you put your trust in us. That’s why we are dedicated to achieving the desired outcome for our clientele and ensure you can navigate the system feeling supported and well-equipped with the information you need.

To find out more about how our lawyers in Southborough can help you, and to set up an initial consultation, contact our team on 0330 433 1213. If you are based outside Southborough, we also have locations in other areas of the UK, including London and Birmingham.

Do you Northumberland Heath lawyers assist with British citizenship applications?

Yes absolutely, helping people to apply for British citizenship forms part of our work helping people navigate the immigration system and eventually settling in the UK if you were born abroad. Naturalising as a British citizen means you are under no immigration restrictions and can live and work in the UK as a full resident once you are over 18. You can also apply for a British passport.

To apply for citizenship, you must have already secured Indefinite Leave to Remain status (ILR) for a year and therefore have lived in the UK for a certain period of time, most likely five years. British citizenship has many of the same eligibility requirements as ILR, such as a ‘Life in the UK’ test pass, good character assessment (no criminal record) and English language test pass. This means you would not need to do another Life in the UK test for example, after you receive ILR status.

If you are granted ILR status via the Spouse Visa route, you can apply for Citizenship by Marriage straight away, after living in the UK for three years.

Our lawyers in Southborough are here to help. To get you started on your British citizenship application, call our friendly client care team today on 0330 433 1213.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

The fees for British citizenship are as follows:

Adult registration fee: £1206
Child registration fee: £1012
Naturalisation fee: £1330

There is also an additional fee for your British citizenship ceremony, which will be refunded if your application is unsuccessful.

Of course, it is unfortunately quite common for applications to be refused due to errors or a lack of supporting evidence documents. If you hire one of our lawyers to help you with your application they will work hard to minimise the chance of this happening. However, if your application has already been refused they can still help you.

Our Southborough lawyers can offer you an appeal package Appeal Package, if you’ve been given a chance to appeal from the Home Office against their decision.

To enquire about this service, contact our team on 0330 433 1213.

Yes we can. It can be a complicated process so it is highly recommended to hire an immigration lawyer. To apply, you will need lots of documentation to prove your immigration status depending on your immigration route, such as your birth certificate, your parents immigration status, your certificate of naturalisation and any supporting documents.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.