Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Swanwick

If you require immigration advice, contact our immigration lawyers in Swanwick for immediate help and timely assistance. Our team of experts can assist with Entrepreneurship Visas, Tier 2 Visas, Ancestry Visas and many more.

Call us today on 0333 305 9375 to arrange an appointment with one of our Swanwick immigration lawyers.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Who is eligible to apply for a Family Visa?

    If you are a non-EEA national and want to live and work in the UK for an extended period of time, you will need to make a UK Visa application. There are different types of visas available depending on your circumstance. A Family Visa is needed to join family members in the UK for a period of more than 6 months. If you are residing overseas, you can apply for a Family Visa to join your spouse, fiancee, partner, child, parent or relative who will provide long-term care for you in the UK.

    How can I marry my non-British fiancé in Swanwick?

    If you are a UK national or settled person and you wish to marry your foreign fiancé in the UK, you can submit your application for a Fiancé Visa. Once the application is accepted, you will need to get married within six months. To be eligible, you must meet several requirements, including being proficient in English and having enough financial funds to support your family while in the UK. You must also both demonstrate that your relationship is genuine.

    At IAS, our immigration lawyers in Swanwick are experienced in Family and Partner visa applications.

    Talk to our customer care team to book your first advice session with one of our experts.

    Tier 4 Child Student Visa Application

    A Tier 4 Child Student Visa application allows anyone under the age of 17 to move to the UK to study. A Child Study Visa falls under the category of Tier 4 (Child) of the points-based system.

    To apply, the child must be between 4-17 years old and intend to study in a UK institution for at least six months. If you are a student aged 16 or 17 who wants to study in the UK for more than six months you can apply for a Tier 4 Visa under either the ‘Child’ or ‘General’ categories.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    The Tier 4 Student Visa allows applicants to come to the UK with their partner and children if the application is successful.

    The requirements for the Tier 4 Student Visa include the provision of a valid passport, evidence of English proficiency, evidence of financial qualifications, evidence of financial capability and more.

    Our expert immigration lawyers will attend to this and all other enquiries regarding the Tier 4 Student Visa.

    Contact us today in Swanwick on 0330 433 1213

    Yes, at IAS we offer OISC training courses, aimed at providing participants with an in-depth knowledge of UK immigration, EU and Asylum law in Swanwick and other UK cities.

    Our courses are structured into three different levels:

    • OISC Level 1, for those who are interested in receiving introductory knowledge of UK immigration law
    • OISC Level 2, covering intermediate structures and concepts of the field
    • OISC Level 3, designed for those who already have advanced knowledge of UK immigration frameworks

    All of our courses offer detailed instruction and useful tips to ensure that each candidate is adequately prepared to pass the OISC final exam.

    Yes, you can work on a Student Visa but only for 20 hours a week as long as it does not interfere with your studies.

    Our expert immigration lawyers in Swanwick will attend to this and all other enquiries on the Tier 4 Students Visa.

    Contact us today in Swanwick on 0330 433 1213