Nationwide immigration advice service
Translation services available upon request
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
1000+ U.S. Visa applications approved

We can help you emigrate to America in three simple steps


Get in touch with our client care team by email, telephone or live chat

Discuss your personal situation with our team and receive a price for your 1:1 untimed advice session with our immigration lawyers.


Discuss your case with our qualified immigration experts

Your immigration lawyer will analyse your case & offer expert advice to enter the U.S. You also have 7 days to ask any follow-up questions free of charge.


Instruct our immigration lawyers to submit your U.S. Visa application

Hire our immigration specialists to do all the work involved in completing and submitting a U.S. Visa application, renewal or appeal for you.

American visa applications by Brits are on the rise, and it’s not hard to see why with such a diverse choice of places to relocate to within one country. The US visa process is notoriously strict, with a significant amount of paperwork and, as such, it’s best to get professional advice if you’re one of the many UK citizens considering relocating to America.

Through our vast network of legal experts, IAS are able to offer a comprehensive range of emigration services that are specific to the USA, including visa applications, advice on whether or not you qualify for the Visa Waiver Program, or assistance with moving your entire family state side. By using our connections built over many years within the immigration sector, we work alongside native lawyers based in America, with our UK based team to deliver an impeccable, highly accurate emigration service where our clients have points of contact within their own time zone. Read More

Latest reviews

Nasreen Ali is excellent. She helped me beyond any words can describe to get my indefinite leave to remain. My… Read More

IAS evaluated my situation properly and successfully tailored my application to secure a happy result

Our visa was approved! We had Irfan Waheed and he was very thorough and always available to help. Very happy… Read More

Latest news

Child smuggling and trafficking: what are the signs and what is being done to stop it? Read More

Immigration Lawyers in Worcestershire Read More

Immigration Lawyers in Flintshire Read More