Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Dalston

Are you looking for an immigration solicitor in Dalston? Our Dalston immigration lawyers are here to provide expert immigration legal advice and assistance.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Dalston?

What Services do your Dalston Immigration Lawyers Offer?

We offer expert immigration legal advice and assistance in all areas of immigration law including Family VisasTier 1 and Skilled Worker Visasshort-stay visas and Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship.

We offer a number of specialist packages:

If you would like to find out more about any of our services, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

Do Immigration Solicitors in Dalston Offer Assistance with Spouse Visa Applications?

There are many immigration solicitors operating in the Dalston and wider East London area. Some immigration law firms only offer assistance in a few areas of immigration law, whereas others offer a wider range of services.

Our Dalston immigration lawyers offer assistance in all areas of immigration law which, of course, includes Spouse Visa applications.

The Spouse Visa is one of the most popular UK visas. If you are married to/in a civil partnership with a UK citizen or person with settled status, you could be eligible for the Spouse Visa.

The Spouse Visa is valid for 30 months if applied for from within the UK, and 33 months if applied for from outside the UK. You can also apply for a Spouse Visa extension before your original Spouse Visa expires.

We can offer assistance with Spouse Visas with our Spouse Visa application package. We will pair you with one of our immigration caseworkers who is experienced in Spouse Visa applications. The Spouse Visa has notoriously strict requirements and you must provide substantial evidence to prove your eligibility.

This is why we highly recommend hiring experienced immigration lawyers to help manage your application.

If you choose to hire our services, we will help you to prepare your crucial portfolio of evidence and will complete all relevant application forms. We will also write a letter of representation to highlight the merits of your case.

We will liaise with the Home Office throughout the application processing stage and will keep you informed of the application’s progress.

We are confident in saying that we will maximise your chances of securing your Spouse Visa and reuniting with your partner in the UK.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about our Spouse Visa application package.

What are the Requirements for a Spouse Visa?

If you want to apply for a Spouse Visa, there are a number of requirements which you must fulfil:

  • Must be at least 18-years-old
  • Must be in a marriage/civil partnership with your partner which is recognised by UK law
  • Must meet the ‘genuine relationship’ requirement
  • Must have lived with your partner for at least two years
  • Must have suitable accommodation to live in in the UK
  • Must have a combined annual income of at least £18,600. If you have any dependents, this sum increases by £3,800 for the first dependent and a further £2,400 per dependent for every other dependent
  • Must be able to demonstrate that you can communicate in and understand English to a certain level

When Can I Apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

You can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after you have spent a certain period of time lawfully living in the UK, typically five years. This includes those who have been living in the UK under a Spouse Visa, Unmarried Partner Visa, Tier 2 work visa and Ancestry Visa.

In some circumstances, you could be eligible for ILR sooner. For instances, if you have been living in the UK under an Investor Visa or Innovator Visa, you could be eligible after three years, or even two.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Most reputable immigration law firms will assist with visa extensions. Our Dalston immigration lawyers can offer expert assistance with all UK visa extensions.

If you have been living in the UK under a long-term visa, such as a Spouse VisaTier 1 or Skilled Worker Visa or a Student Visa, you will usually be able to apply for a visa extension to extend your time in the UK.

However, short-term visas, such as the Standard Visitor Visa and Marriage Visa do not allow for visa extensions, unless there are exceptional circumstances.

You will need to apply for a visa if you want to visit London, even if it is only for a short period of time. It is not an absolute requirement to hire an immigration solicitor if you wish to apply for a visa, but we highly recommend doing so to give yourself the best possible chance of securing your visa.

If you want to visit the United Kingdom for a short period of time, the Standard Visitor Visa is the ideal option. This visa enables you to travel throughout the United Kingdom for six months as a tourist and to visit family and friends.

To find out more about your visa options, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

If you cannot meet us in-person, this is no barrier to hiring our services. You can book an appointment with us either over the phone or online over Skype, with not compromise on our exceptional service.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment today.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.